Can you believe it, it's February already! Have you started on your Valentine cards yet? I just received my BoBunny Crush Collection papers and some ribbons 'n lace in the mail from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and was anxious to start.
I told myself to work with the images I already have and to not buy any more "Valentine" stamps, so I inked up my good ole adorable hedgehogs to make this card. I don't think my will power will last too long, tho, as I'm already itchin' to buy some of those cute images for Valentines that I've been seeing in blogland, lol!
My sentiment was computer-generated and made with a JustRite stamp border. This border is from the Christmas Joy set but is good for any occasion. The vintage music sheet was a freebie from Mygrafico Digital Arts & Crafts Store, thank you! and the heart doilie is from Walmart.
I look forward to seeing your Valentine cards, thanks for looking at mine!
The challenges I'm entering:
JustRite Friday Challenge 047: Love Is In The Air!
Simon Says,,,,,Animal Antics
Charisma Cardz Challenges - #4, Valentines/Love
Creative Inspirations Challenge 52 - Valentines/Love
The recipe:
Stamp: Penny Black
Paper: BoBunny
Ink, etc: Copic Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, Pebbles Chalk
Other: Nestabilities, lace, ribbon, adhesive pearls, flowers, rub-on stitching, pop dots
24 comments:
awww.... this is sooooooooo sweet, Shirley! love the paper heart doily and the little rose. you always have such wonderful details! love love this sweet card!
oh this is just gorgoues beautiful detail bless you for playing at creative inspirations,this week,hugs cheryl xxx
Super cute Valentine, Shirley! Love all the details you add that make your cards so special! Hope you're having a great week!
Oh gorgeous, adorable card Shirley.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous card Shirley, love the cute PB image, your papers are fabulous and your details so pretty.
So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx
Shirley, this is so gorgeous hun!! I love your image and your adorable layout!! Your coloring is stunning!! TFS! HUGS
Shirley this is so adorable!! Love the popped up rose, amazing card. ~hugs
aww this is super cute! love the hedgies! you did an awesome job! me too, i can never stay away from buying more stamps! :(
Wow! This is so sweet and adorable! Love how you made that tiny pink rose pop up! Sooo cute!
A very sweet card Shirley! Love the heart doiley and the hedgies are so adorable!
Hugs,
Larissa
This is beautiful Shirley, the pretty heart doily is gorgeous and of course the hedgies are super cute, xxx
beautiful! I love how you have added a rose to the image! Hugs Juls
awe...they are so darling! love what you did with this card...the DP, ribbon and the wonderful coloring! fabulous! I have to be like you and not buy any more images...yah right! too hard...lol! I better create with some that I have otherwise as my grandma would say...POHO! I better get a move on more creations! have a good Tuesday!
Lovely Shirley...pretty papers, lace and that delicate pink heart! Beautiful sentiment!
This is so pretty! I love how you placed the ribbon thru the lace! And that music paper is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing your LOVE/VALENTINES creation with us at Creative Inspirations this time round! Hope to see you next time too!
Walmart? Really? I luv it and I think I better check it out to get me some doilies . . . unless you bought them all! hee, hee! Wonderful, fun card Shirl - my heart is feelin' the music!
Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining our Valentine/Love challenge at Charisma this week. Good Luck.
xx Vee
Sweet and adorable Valentine card!! Love the sentiment and matching music sheet!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
awwww.... the cutest couple ever! Love all the details and the hedgie coloring! Love how you added the paper rose! awesome Shirley!
Pam Going Postal
Thanks for participating in the JustRite Friday Challenge!!
Super cute Shirley, I always enjoy seeing older stamps getting more lovin' and these two hedgies are adorable! The lace and doily (very clever purchase) are the perfect embellies and I love your sentiment! Fabulous Valentine!
Love it, love it, love it ! Gorgeous card Shirley, that image is just so cute and I love the way you have given hedgie a rose !
Hugs,
Jo x
So Adorable! Love that image :) I NEED to get with it on my Valentines.....got to put the jewelry making aside ...
Hugs,
Denise
Aww...this is so adorable! Cute image!
Post a Comment