Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sending Big Hugs!

I received some of the most beautiful creations this past Christmas and I'd like to share them with you.  These gorgeous handmade creations are from some of the sweetest gals I've had the privilege to meet through blog land.   If you click on their blogs, it'll take you directly to their projects and you can see how they were created.

Thank you so much ladies, you are all so special to me!   I'm so grateful to each and every one of you for your thoughtfulness and your friendship!   Your works of art are displayed in my craft room and I'm inspired by them every day.   Sending big hugs to each and every one of you!!!

Thank you 1LuvnMama!


Thank you Alice!


Thank you Amy!


Thank you Brenda!


Thank you Cyndi!


Thank you Donna!



Thank you Kris!



Thank you Pam!


And thank you to all of you!
  Your continued support and visits mean the world to me! 

Hugs,
Shirley

10 comments:

Alice said...

awww... such beautiful holiday gifts. thanks for sharing, Shirley! you are so sweet! =)

Cyndi said...

Wow, you got a lot of nice RAKs! :) You deserve them all!

Anonymous said...

Wow lady!! You've gotten so many lovely things here!! How nice!! :) TFS! HUGs

1LuvnMama said...

Holy camoly! You hit the motherload with these luvly RAKS! You are so deserving of them all and you know that each and every one of us finds inspiration in all that you create! :) Looking forward to MORE Shirley!

Brenda said...

ditto with what mama said! you are so deserving of every bit! hope you're enjoying your holiday!

Janie Printz said...

I couldn't agree more & I just "met" you !!!
Your work is amazing & you have some wonderful ladies out here that are deeply inspired by your wonderful creations.
Hugs, Janie

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! Gorgeous gifts!! What a great group of friends to make these beautiful creations for you....but then again you are so deserving!
hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

These are absolutely gorgeous cards, gifts!

Joy said...

such wonderful RAKS you have. love everything you received! I need to do this too! I am so grateful to all of my blogging sisters as well as you for your thoughtfulness! hope you are having a great week!

Elise said...

Shirley! These are all soooo beautiful .. just like YOU! :) You deserve all of these!!

Love,
Elise