My new calendar project came about after seeing Larissa's beautiful project here. Her candy box was so adorable, I was anxious to case her. Thanks Larissa for the inspiration and the links to your project!
I purchased the template from Cards etc. Shop and with a little tweeking, turned my box into a calendar/post-it holder. Luckily the width was perfect to hold the post-it, but I had to make the length a little longer to accommodate my calendar size.
The template comes in an SVG file to cut with a Cricut, a GSD file to cut with the Silhouette and a PDF to print and cut out by hand. Since I have neither the Cricut nor the Silhouette, I cut out the pattern by hand but used a Nestabilities Die Cut instead to cut out the design.
a side view
Tiddly Inks' current challenge is "Just Be Me--a card that's all about You!". Since I ask my DH "whatcha' doing today?" almost every day, guess this qualifies, lol!
Simon Says Stamp! - Bingo! (Die cuts, dry embossing, ribbon)
The recipe:
Stamp: Tiddly Inks Digi
Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Copic Markers
Other: Nestabilities, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Kaiser Pearls, Inkssentials Opaque Pen, Pop Dots
Have a great weekend everyone and
thanks for visiting me!
33 comments:
this is a beautiful project... love the calendar sequel... lol! thanks for the link to larissa's blog. can't wait to see what other project ideas she has to inspire us with! have a great weekend shirley!
great project! I gotta get starting on all those calendars I bought...thank you for the inspiration :)
This is just adorable Shirley!! I love how she's peeking over the side with a smile! ;) Love your calendar projects lately!! Very fun!!HUGS
Hi Shirley! What a cute project--love that Tiddly Inks image! Hope you have a wonderful weekend...
oooh shirley she is ust way too cute looking after that calendar hun i love it!!! thank you for sharing it with us in the tiddly inks challenge this week hugs Lou xx
This is even cuter, Shirley. TFS
Hi Shirley, your box rocks and how clever to use it for post-it notes!!! Your box is so perfect and watcha doing is the perfect image for your calendar. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge. :)
Hugs,
Larissa
Wow this is too cute! I love to try making one of these calendar. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend.
what a creative calendar! you're on a roll!
This is lovely, I love that sweet image. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.
Kat x
Well how cute is this - what a perfect Tiddly image to top that wonderful calendar!! I love it - thanks so much for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M
I like how you adapted Larissa's project to yours....very clever! You keep giving me new ideas, thanks!
Wowza! This is wonderful! I'm luvn the sequel to your calendar projects! I see you changed it up a bit and created something new! :) Thanks for sharing the link and you know I'll need to try this one day. Have a great weekend!
This is just too too cute Shirley and so useful too! Love the soft pinks and the sentiment looks perfect with this sweet girl! :)
Such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing it with us Shirley!
Oh Shirley, what a fabulous idea! this is beyond adorable! thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD
LOVE this project!!! Thank you for sharing the links!! I gotta give this a try! :-)
Shirley, this is just lovely....perfect in every way. :)
this is so adorable, Shirley! love the image and the design. super project!
Hi Shirley! Oh gosh! You are just too wonderful! I love how you always do something new for each post! You are one crafty woman! hehe! And now you've got me anxious to see the "note to self: make a pen holder on the side" LOL! You are AWESOME!!!
Love,
Elise
This is gorgeous! SO VERY clever, I love it!!!!! THANKS For joining Simon Says Stamp this week!
chris
What a wonderful project and clever idea! So glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks this week!
What a fabulous project!
Stunning sweetie, what a great idea
Hugs Jacqui xxx
What a wonderful inspiration you are. This is the cutest little idea & how fun to use something you make or to give as little gifts.
The image is so cute & your creation so stunning. I tried to figure out how to purchase the file but couldn't understand the language or find a translater ...
Hugs, Janie
Such fun project! I much give this a try one day! Your blog is full of inspiration! TFS, Shirley!
Beautiful!!!
Thanks for playing at TI this week!!
Crafty Hugs!
Meredith
wow! this is so cute! love your new creations! I don't know where you find all these wonderful 3-D projects to do, but I love them! you are so on a roll! hope you have a fabulous week!
great project and I love how you define yourself so neatly
This is so cute, Shirley! Just love your idea!
This is super duper adorable, LOVE it!! Thank you for joining the Tiddly Inkers!
What a fab way to brighten each day, thanks for sharing with us all here at Penny's and good luck.
This is adorable Shirley! What a great idea!! Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's. Good Luck!
Courtney~
Post a Comment