Are you a Swiss Pixie fan? These stamps are one of my favs (then again I have many favs, hee hee) but this Swiss Pixie Tulip Birgitta is extra special because she was an Easter gift from a very sweet friend. Thank you Mama, I love her!
I couldn't wait to ink her up so I could play in these challenges: Anyone for Anya and Friends Sketch Challenge and Simon Says Stamp! Challenge Anything Goes. Simon Says is also celebrating their blog's 2nd anniversary with a blog hop so you might want to join in the fun, too.Well I'm off to the hop so I'll catch you later. Thanks for stopping by! Hugs!
32 comments:
The title of your blog entry says it all....Absolutely Fabulous! I do like Swiss Pixie stamps and I love what you did with Tulip Birgitta. I envy your coloring skills. Overall I give the card an A plus!
Oh, how adorable, Shirley! I love the sweet colors and your wonderful coloring of Birgitta--just perfect!
Very sweet card. I love EVERYTHING about it.
Gorgeous! Only so perfect coordination...
Have a great day! Good luck on those challenges....
Oh my word this is really precious Shirley!! I love the papers and the colors...your coloring looks amazing too!! Hope you have a great weekend friend!! HUGS
oww love this card so beautiful soft colors its great, thank you for joining us at AFA this week hugs christa DT AFA
YOU are absolutely fabulous! love this card's color combo: pink/green and the layout! have a great weekend shirley!
Oh my, what great coloring!!!! Simply beautiful!
This is just precious! so darling and pretty!
Ooooh Shirley! This is soOooo sweet! Yes! This is absolutely FABULOUS! :) I loooove your colouring of this precious image and those dp's are GORGEOUS! Once again, this is simply STUNNING!!!
Love,
Elise
aww this is super sweet! love the color combo and the image! have a great weekend!
you did a fabulous job coloring this cutie. love the DP and great take on the sketch challenge. hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Saweet! Great job Shirley! Love your coloring too.
Love your interpretation of this sketch...darling!
Gorgeous card Shirley! Love the colors and the lace detail and your coloring is stunning! Your sentiment truly is perfect...it's Absolutely Fabulous! :)
she is so sweet and you colored her beautifully, Shirley! love love this darling card! have a beautiful weekend, my friend!
Sweet! And she is such a cutie!
OH, you're ABSOLUTELY fabulous Shirley! This is wonderful and your coloring is perfection! :) Such a sweet card . . . I may have to CASE this oneday, I'm inspired! Have a great weekend my friend.
Fabulous card Shirley, I love those 'Green at Heart' papers - scrumptious. Your little Birgitta is gorgeous - beautifully coloured and your details just perfect!!
So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx
Oh my gosh! This is SO adorable! A beautiful piece of art and you did an amazing job with the sketch. I just love it!!!
Hugs, Maribeth :)
Adorable! Your coloring is awesome :)
How darling Shirley!! I just love your coloring, choice of dp and your design! Gorgeous!!
hugs,
Chris
What a sweet little image holding her pretty tulip! wonderful coloring on this!
Awe, what a sweet card Shirley! Great job coloring that darling image!
Hi Shirley!
I really love all the details you put on your cards, they really bring out the fabulous coloring that you always do.
I call your style soft brights because your colors pop and yet have a very soft feminine look. Just love it! I'm a fan!
I also love your wonderful unique style. Always looks so amazing !!! Your coloring just couldn't get ANY better !!! LOVE the highlights in her beautiful hair & that lovely color of her dress. I try so hard for the perfect pinks but this is truly wonderful.
HI Shirley! This is sooo pretty!! Hugs, Jen
Oh Shirley,this is so sweet. I love the colors and your take on the sketch. So pretty!
Jo xx
this is just gorgeous, love the fabulous soft colours an the ribbon detail. Hugs Juls
Hi Shirley! Oh this card is just so adorable!!! I love the soft pinks and you have colored her beautifully! I love these Swiss Pixies too and have several that haven't even seen ink! Your cards are always so pretty. Love your Easter cards too! Hope to be back visiting again soon! Keep creating to whet my inspirational appetite through your creations!
Hugs, Cami
She is so adorable, pretty, and the whole card just really makes her shine!!
YES! I am a Swiss Pixie fun and I LOVE your card! Absolutely fabulous is right! coloring and designing!
Post a Comment