Monday, May 23, 2011

Sharing my RAKs

Hello!  It's been a while since I last posted.  It seems that every time I come back from a trip, it takes me a long time to get back into the groove of things and to find my mojo.    But by visiting your blogs recently, I've been inspired to craft again so I'll hopefully have a card to share in a day or two.

For today, may I share with you these amazing RAKs I've received for Spring, Easter, Mother's Day and "just because".    These thoughtful gifts are from some hugely talented ladies and I'm so deeply grateful for their blogging friendships and so honored to be the recipient of their awesome creations!   Thank you so much ladies, you're my inspiration and I love your creations! 


Thank you Maribeth!



Thank you Lynn



Thank you Elise!



Thank you Amy!



Thank you Brenda!






Thank you Joy!



Thank you Mama!



Please visit their blogs for some amazing inspiration and
thanks for visiting me today!

15 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

What beautiful RAK's! Such dear friends of yours. Have a great Tuesday!
Hugs:)

Jenny said...

These are awesome! I really like Joy's RAK- is that a shaker card too?

Larissa said...

Wow Shirley, your card is so cute! I love the image.

And wow so many Raks! You must be so happy with them all.

Hugs,
Larissa

Joy said...

sweet cards and RAKS for such a sweet lady! you are blessed and you always bless us! thank you for sharing your wonderful creations with us too! have a good week!

Brenda said...

you are so deserving of each and every rak! you are always sharing your wonderful creations with everyone! hope you enjoy the rest of the week!

Islander Girl said...

Oooh, what a lucky lady!! You totally deserve it!!!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!!! How fun for you to get all of those RAKS!!! You are loved hun!! :) Thanks for sharing! Smiles, *Vicki*

Amy said...

You know we love ya Shirley... you're just the sweetest! :)

Cyndi said...

Wow, these are all so beautiful! you definitely deserve it! hope you had a great trip!

1LuvnMama said...

Wow Shirley! You sure are luv'd by all! :) You are such a sweetie that's why you've been blessed with all your goodies!

kris said...

Fantastic RAKs! Hope you are enjoying all of it!! They are all beauties!! Hope you get your mojo back soon!!

Shirley said...

Lucky you, they are all fantastic! Wonderful to have so many friends who think so much of you!

Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elise said...

Hmmm! Okay .. I did what you told me to do .. uncheck the "stay signed in" and it worked! So I had to delete my last comment .. which was the word "test" .. lol!!! grrrr this blogger!!! hehe!

Well, you truly deserve all these RAK'S and a whole lot more! You are the sweetest!

Love,
Elise

Alice said...

lucky you! these are so pretty!! thanks for sharing, Shirley!