I purchased several of these recycled note boxes from Ben Franklin last year and finally got around to decorating one of them. I made a shabby chic altered note box using a K&Co DP and a section of the Heartwarming Vintage Creative Scraps sheet.
For some dimension, I added some paper posies, K&Co grand adhesions, ribbon that I dyed with my Copic refill to match the Prima flower, hemp cord, Making Memories metal word (gosh this is a real oldie), lace, butterfly and some pearls. Simon Says Stamp! has an Anything Goes Challenge right now and they're striving to go over 1000 entries. Think I'll enter and join in the fun.
Ok, enough of my rambling. I'm sure you're all curious as to who won my blogaversary candy. Here's how it went:
From here:
to here:
to here:
Congrats Berenice R! Please be sure to contact me with your addy so I can get your candy out to you.
Thanks so much everyone for playing and helping me celebrate my 2-year blogaversary. I sincerely thank you for all the support and encouragement you've given me the past 2 years. Hugs!!!
20 comments:
Gorgeous box Shirley~
congrats Berenice!
Congratulations Berenice! I know you will enjoy Shirley's most generous and sweet candy! :)
And Shirley .. oh my gosh good gracious!!!! Your box is just .. wow wow wow GORRRRRR-GEOUS!!!!!!!! How incredibly STUNNING is this?! I love it to pieces! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Love Always,
Elise
Shirley!!! OMG, you do vintage and shabby chic so beautifully! The DPs, selection of embellies and the placement is just perfect and so pleasing to the eye! You're a natural making these style cards and projects! It really is just so beautiful!
And to Berenice, congrats on winning Shirley's booty! What a lovely package with wonderful goodies!
Hugs, Cami
Very shabby and very vintage! Me likey Shirley! You amaze me with all your detailing and have a knack for perfection. Luv the altered note box . . . oh, and congrats to Berenice! :)
wow, your box is just beautiful! Hugs Juls
Oooohhh the box is gorgeous!! Love the way you worked the flowers, butterfly around the birds, fabulous!
Gorgeous box Shirley, love how you changed it from plain to a work of art ... Congrats to Bernice for being the lucky winner of your oh so generous candy !!!
Big hugs, Janie
shirley, your box is awesome, hugs rachxx
Beautiful Shirley! Love all the shabby chic-ness you are doing these days!
sweet altered note box. love the paper and the embellishments used! congrats to your winner! you are so neat when creating and even when choosing a winner! lol! have a good week!
beautiful! amazing details and so very pretty. love love how you dressed up this box, Shirley! fabulous project! congrats to Berenice, too! enjoy your goodies!
Oh-oh-oh-oh so beautiful! I must've stared at the box for 10 minutes. Now I'm going back to BFC in hopes that they still have the note paper boxes. What a light-bulb-idea to dye the ribbon with the copic refill. Thanks for being my blogland mentor.
Congrats, Berenice!
Shirley, those are really pretty boxes you made.Didn't recognize them from what they originally look liked! Beautiful touches!
Glad you had fun with your Blogaversary, Congrats again!
i love your shabby chic note boxes! hmmm.... now you're making me regret not picking some up when i saw them at ben franklin. you always come up with some beautiful stuff! thanks for the inspiration! congrats to berenice on winning your candy!
very beautiful altered box! love that shabby chic look! congrats again on your blogaversary!
Wowzers, Shirley this is gorgeous! I love how you've taken the flower pot and gave it 3D accents, you are a creative genius! The ribbon and lace are perfect vintage accents, this is just amazing !
Hope you have a great weekend!
(Gasp!) Your altered box is such a masterpiece, Shirley! A vintage beauty! Love the papers, the embellishments. Beautiful!! Hoping to see more...And congrats to Berenice!
A great project Shirley! I think I have one of these in my stash...thanks for the inspiration!
This is absolutely breathtaking!
How beautiful! and how creative you are! What great purchase. Congrats to the lucky winner!!!
Post a Comment