Wow, is it July already? Hope you're all enjoying your summer!
I started to gather ideas for a traditional graduation card at first, but then I remembered I had this image called Yippee Fhiona and made a fun card instead. I thought this is probably how my niece must have felt after graduating...but then again, that could be her mom there jumping for joy--no more tuition, yay!, LOL!
I'll keep this short as I know you're all busy, busy, busy. Thanks for taking the time to drop by! Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!
The fun challenges I'm entering:
Fab'n'Funky Challenges, #79 - Bermuda Triangle
Paper Crafting Journey, #13 - Blog Hop/Anything Goes
The recipe:
Stamps: Your Next Stamp, Yippee Fhiona; Hero Arts Clouds
Paper: Prima
Ink: Copic, Memento, Distress Ink
Other: Spellbinders Ribbon Banner, Papertrey Ink Clouds Die
26 comments:
Ooh Shirley~
Luv it MF- that image is pretty and so is your whole card... Luv the colors and DP choices you used.
Good luck on those challenges...
Happy 4th of July weekend to you too.. - keep safe..
I bet she jumped for joy when she saw this sweet creation. Love love love the coloring on this!!! ♥Sue K
Hi Shirley! Your card is adorable :)
Love this card, Shirley! I like the little details you put on your cards like the little pennant banner and the clouds!
Thanks for reminding that I wanted to get that stamp, too, since I only have the mini yippee!
Have a great Fourth!
Oh Shirley! This is FABULOUS! Love how you coloured this sweet image .. yes .. she looks soOooOOo happy to be graduating!!! And I love that little flag thing in the corner with the "yay" and little tiny bows!!! So cute!!! You always do such WONDERFUL work Sweet Shirley! I love it and I know your niece will LOVE it too!!!
Big Hugs,
Elise
I think this is a great graduation card that does convey the happiness of the occasion. Love your color and paper choices.
Thanks for playing along with PCJ Blog Hop & Challenge!
Love,
Laura PCJ DT
this is so fun, Shirley! love the details. such a darling card!
Love this card Shirley!!! I have the mini version of this stamp. I'm really liking that Spellbinders banner die. Your niece will love this card!
This is the best graduation card I've seen! Love her jumping for joy and your pennant details are super cute Shirley! Of course your coloring of Fhiona is amazing, love her hair! Awesome card! :)
Hope you are having a fun weekend!
A fabulous and fun card hun, great colouring and I love the added detail with the bunting.. hugs Rach xx
such a fun card! hugs Juls
What a great fun card - love the bunting x
Thanks for hopping along with us on our summer blog hop x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo Paper crafting Journey DT x
this is such a fun card! love all the details! have a great 4th!
Great card, love how you did the sun. Thanks for playing with us at the Papercrafting Journey, good luck, blessings Hilde.
Don't forget to bloghop.
Hi Shirl! This is one of the cutest graduation cards I have seen so far! So fun and cute vs the grad cap LOL! You've colored her beautifully, love the cloud matting she's on, the DPs are pretty, the cloud, button, pennant and banner are all wonderful embellies! Congrats to your niece! She must be happy she's accomplished so much! Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs, Cami
Wow! This is such a gorgeous card, Shirley!
Happy 4th!
Oh Shirley! How fun is this card! I'm jumping for joy too just admiring it! :) Luv all the details from the banner (yay!), the clouds, the buttons . . . perfecto! :) Hope you're having a wonderful 4th!
What a fun idea for a graduation card, your niece will love it! Thanks for joining our triangular challenge at Fab n Funky!
Ooooh this is so gorgeous!! Thanks for playing at F'n'F....good luck!! xx Jenny xx
What a gorgeous card! Love your DP and banner!
Thank you for entering in our Anything goes/Summer Fete Blog hop challenge over at PCJ.
Hugs,
Wendy
Too cute. I love how you combined all of the element together. It make a great card. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Fab 'n Funky. We hope you will join us again next time.
Wicked SWEET!!~
I just left you a comment on Splitcoast but I wanted to stop by your blog as well to let you know how much I love your card!
Hugs
Karen (Your Next Stamp)
Super cute celebratory card! I can see her holding some pompoms, too! Your coloring is just wonderful--love her shiny hair!
She is just adorable! I don't know how I am missing your posts. That's Google for you! Those clouds, flags, and the sentiment are wonderful with her!
Post a Comment