Friday, January 13, 2012

Friends are the Flowers of Life - Tiddly Inks Blog Hop


When I first saw Tiddly Inks' "Wryn--Grow a Little Love", I just had to have her.  Isn't she adorable and just the perfect image for a Valentines card or project?    Christy has other Wryn images that are equally adorable and you can see and read about them here.  I'm sure I'll "just have to have" all the others too!  ;)



This image was actually placed on the cover of a notebook that I purchased from Ben Franklin for only $1.   I'm hoping I can find the time to make several more for Valentines.  We'll just have to see if Tate will let me, LOL!

I think I have just enough time to post this on Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and join in on their first blog hop of 2012.  Sounds like fun! 

Thanks so much for looking!  Hugs!

41 comments:

Loopylou. said...

shirley this is just adorable! i love your notepad.
thankyou for hopping along with the tiddly inkers
hugs Lou xxx

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Holy cow, what an awesome dollar find, they would make fab gifties on Valentines Day. Gorgeous job on this. The heart frame is fantastic as is the die cut letters.

Thanks for hopping with us today at Tiddly Inks.

Joey said...

Fantastic book cover Shirley, gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us for our tiddly inks blog hop. Joey x

Annie Rose said...

Awesome! What a great idea for Valentine's! I love it. :)

Creations by Shirl said...

What a great note book, great image too....

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh my gosh -how adorable is this!? I love the colors first off - but the hugs sentiment and the fabulous coloring on a little notebook is perfect! Thanks for hopping with the Tiddly Inkers today!
hugs,
M

ccroll said...

OHHHHHH!!! In love!!!! Sooooo stinking cute!!! I would never write in it!! LOL
XOXO

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so cute. I bet your friends will love this sweet Valentine!

Ellis said...

Gorgeous Valentine notebook! =) You did a great job with Wryn! =)
Hugs, Elenor

JLJ Designs said...

Great Valentine! I love how you dressed up the notebook.

Jen

Beate said...

Beautiful coloring! Darling project.
Hugs and smiles

Pam Sparks said...

I LOVE it! So fabulous! I love Christmas and Valentines cuz red is my favorite color!
so adorably colored and designed Shirley! Love the frame and papers... awesome creating!

Joy said...

Your notebook turned out so cute, Shirley! I love the new Wryn designs from Tiddly Inks, too.

As always, your coloring is perfect!

Yes, I hope you get to make more!
Have a great wekend!

JanR said...

This is lovely! What a great Valentine's Day gift.

Star said...

Beautiful, and what a fabulous idea for a gift!! Good luck!!

xx Star

Unknown said...

My goodness! So cute!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Such pretty, soft colors! I love how you have colored her and such a wonderful gift that will make :)

In paper heaven said...

Very winsome notebook.

donna mikasa said...

Hi Shirley! What a cute notebook! Glad to see you crafting in between babysitting and I hope to see more Wryns! Have a wonderful, crafty weekend!

Miranda said...

such a cute notebook Shirley, gorgeous
TFS
hugs
Miranda

Carly said...

I want it!!!!!!

Love it!!!!!

xoxoxo Carly

jenlynnie said...

great idea!! the recipient of this will be thrilled.

Naomi Johnson said...

This is lovely and such a great idea. Anyone who recieves it will be thrilled x

Unknown said...

Cute project! What a great idea to make a notepad! So glad you could play along with our blog hop today!

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card.xxx

Grandma Bonnie said...

Oh what a great idea for a journal cover! Tell you what, anyone would love to have your journal as is, but they would also love it even if you scanned what you colored and attached it to the other journals as your gift.

Arabella said...

Oooh this is gorgeous Shirley! Lovely colouring and I love the sentiment too! Awesome notebook cover!

Thanks so much for joining in the Tiddly Inks Hop!

Arabella

Lisa T said...

I love your project! Wryn looks so cute in pink (you've colored in wonderfully) and I love the paper/mat and the red hearts on your notebook.

Mary J said...

Oh Shirley, totally cute!!

Tracy Jedi said...

This is adorable! I love your coloring!! I love the idea of putting her on a notebook!

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable!! colors and design are fabulous!

Amanda R said...

What a great idea to put the image on a notebook! Love the papers you chose too, looks really nice. Thanks for playing along with us in the Tiddly Inks blog hop!

Leanne said...

Aloha Shirley! What a gr8 idea to showcase Wryn on that notebook! Love the papers and ur coloring.
Gr8 job and I hope Tate let's u get a couple more.
;)

Hannah Clark said...

Beautiful! I love the vibrant red! Your card is so cute!

Cyndi said...

love this altered notebook and she is such a cutie!

Anita said...

Wow, this little notebook is so cute and your coloring is fabulous!

Lynn said...

I LOVE what you did with the notebook...can't believe it's the same $1 item. The Wyn image is adorable....I'll have to look into the line. I noticed yesterday that BFC had some new $! -$2 blank notebooks w/ and w/out pens....well, at least they were new to me. Of course I got a few...wink, wink! HUGS to you too!

Elise said...

Hi Shirley! Ohh this is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! Your colouring totally rocks!!! And these images are so darned cute!!! Love this project that you've made! You are always so inventive .. so unlike ME!!! hahahahah! Me? ... I just do cards and cards and cards. lolololol!!!! I gotta get outside of my box more often I think! hahah!

Love,
Elise

Stephanie said...

Several more Valentine's? Hmmm no wonder Tate is concerned lol This little notebook is delightful Shirly :) x

Amy said...

Aren't these images fun! What a fantastic Valentine Shriley, though it's so beautiful I don't think I could use the notebook!
Hope you are having a great week, give Tate a snuggle for me! :)

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Shirley..I love these images too, I just wish they came in rubber!
I adore your colouring..so pretty.

I hope you are keeping well and enjoying lots of cuddles with Tate.

Love Elaine xx