Friday, January 6, 2012

Live Laugh Love


Hello friends, I hope your New Year was off to a happy and healthy start!  Although I haven't been able to do much crafting lately, I do have one item to share with you today.    This is an altered note paper box that I made for my DIL. 


 
The DP I used is from the Lost & Found Madison Avenue paper pack and the image is Itty Bitty Unity Stamp "Live, Laugh, Love Girl", a great motto for the New Year.  I colored her with Prisma colored pencils and copics.   I'd like to join in the fun and enter this project in Unity's Gift Wrapping/Gift Giving Challenge and Simon Says New Something Challenge.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by.   Although I have had to cut down on my blog hopping time, I hope to visit you soon too.  Have a wonderful day/evening!

11 comments:

Danni said...

What a pretty box! Very nice!

Creations by Shirl said...

This is pretty Grandma Shirley!
Love the soft colors and I'm sure your DIL is spoiled by you making her all these cute projects of yours....Take care and no worries at least I know when you come back it will be with a big bang.....

Larissa said...

Gorgeous box Shirley! What a nice little present for your DIL.

Hugs,
Larissa

Shelly said...

This is a great idea, love the colors of it! Beautifully done!

Elise said...

Oh woooowwww! Dear Shirley this is GORGEOUS! I loove this image and what it says! And these papers are just BEAAAAUUUUTIFUL! Your DIL will absolutely TREASURE this box! Lucky girl! :) hehe!

Glad to see that you're still making some time in your craft room even though I know how busy you are! :) You ROCK!

Much Love,
Elise

Unknown said...

Such a pretty box!

Cyndi said...

this is a great altered box! Love the look of it!

Stephanie said...

Well that's just fabulous Shirley! Thanks for sharing :) x

Elaine said...

Fabulous Shirley!
Beautiful papers and image.

Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones....especially that cute little bundle of Grandbaby. Tate is soooooo sweet! Share an extra cuddle with him on my behalf.

Love Elaine xxx

Mandy said...

Shirley this is beautiful, such a gorgeous image and I love the papers you've used, your DIL will love it :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our something new challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Aleks said...

This is so pretty, I bet your DD loves it. I know what it's like to not have a lot of time. Hopefully, you will have more time soon. :)