Saturday, March 30, 2013

Wishing you a blessed Easter



After watching Jill Foster's video on coloring with watercolor pencils, I was inspired to do some watercoloring.  I made a clean and simple Easter card using Rosie from Purple Onion Designs and colored her with Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils.    It was fun crafting again.  Think I'll even join in on a challenge as well:  Simon Says,,,,,Anything Goes.  Thanks for looking!

Happy Easter!


14 comments:

Lin said...

So glad you joined us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Shirley! Your Rosie card is darling!

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh how cute, it's been forever since I came by. Glad to see you back in blogland...
Happy Easter to you and your family, your little grandson must have really grown... I bet he keeps you on your toes...LOL!

donna mikasa said...

Happy Easter, Shirley! I love your card and I'm glad to see Rosie has found her way to your home! Such a sweet card, colored perfectly! Hope you are well and enjoying your grandson as he grows.

Elaine said...

Happy Easter to you Shirley!

How lovely to see you back in blogland...though I know you've been a busy Grandma looking after Tate.

I love your card, the clean and simple design is perfect to showcase this cute bunny. Love your watercolouring ♥

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Lynn said...

It's a fine day when I see you in blogland, so this is a very fine Easter day. Your card is super sweet and ultra cute, but I was mostly excited to know that you are still crafting. Watercoloring....how fun!

Janie Printz said...

Now this is a GREAT day !!! You made a card & a sweet one it is my friend. I'm so happy to see you back in blogland. I know being a Grandma is a wonderful thing but you have been greatly missed. I've never tried water coloring but it looks like it would be fun.
Hugs, Janie

Sue from Oregon said...

Shirley! Hello my Friend! So glad tosee you back to crafting for this cutie creation! I love the look of watercolors!

Elise said...

Woooohoooo! Hi ya Shirley!!! I was so pleasantly surprised to see a card from you here on your blog!!! OOOh gosh, and it's the cutest lil' thing!!! So darling! You did a FAB job with those watercolor pencils my dear .. and this is something that I REALLY want to do .. a CAS card! Sooo beautiful it is!

Hope you and your family had a lovely Easter! Hope Tate enjoyed his egg hunting! hehe!!!

Love you!
Elise

Cami said...

Bravo! Welcome back to craftland and blogland, Shirley! You were missed. I was pleasantly surprised to see you posted this cutie-patootie card! Your watercoloring is beautiful! Happy Easter!

Hugs,
Cami

debby4000 said...

soooo cute.
luv
Debby

Joy said...

Cute bunny and I love the way your atecolring came out. I love to use watercolors, too, but mostly I've been using as a background.

Anonymous said...

so darling Shirley! I loved watching her coloring technique too. Your bunny coloring is wonderful!

Larissa said...

Hi Shirley, fabulous card!! Love how you coloured this image...so pretty.

Hugs,
Larissa

Alice said...

hi Shirley!! (waving here!) so happy to see your work again!! =) beautiful watercoloring and really like the simplicity of this. darling card!