Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A little humor

 
Purple Onion Designs "Freckles" by Stacey Yacula;
 Papertrey Ink "Frog Hop" stamp and die; Hero Arts "Phrase Bubbles" die;
Darice "Wood Grain" embossing folder; Echo Park "Country Drive" DP; Dragonfly Clip Art
 
 
 
I needed a Get Well card that would suit a male so I searched the blog world for some ideas.   Here's where I got my inspiration: 
 
Inside the card it reads:   
        
 Because they eat what bugs them!
 
Get Well Soon
 
 
Thanks for the fun challenges and thank YOU for looking.  Have a great day!   ~Shirley


12 comments:

Dawn said...

Lol! I love your little froggy card!
Very Funny!
Thanks for sharing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Your froggy is handsome... love the cuteness of the image.... CAS, super card!

Lynn said...

Ribbit, ribbit, I love it! The riddle is almost as cute as the card. The frog is adorable and you did a fantastic coloring job. You used just the right amount of embellishments too!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is TOO CUTE! Your coloring is flawless and that sentiment cracks me up. :) Thanks for playing along in our challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

lostinpaper said...

Your card is absolutely fabulous Shirley, LOVE the fun sentiment! Thanks so much for your sweet comments about my video.

Gem x said...

This is fab, I love the frog, thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT x

Anonymous said...

Those lucky frogs! hahahaha The woodgrain is fab... love your frog coloring and it pops on the white! Just an awesome card Shirley! Makes for BIG smiles!

Elise said...

ahahahahah!!! That's so cute Shirley!!!!! I bet he's going to laugh when he reads the sentiment inside! hehehehe! I giggled! :)

This is soooo BEAUTIFUL .. I really love your colouring of him!!! It's GORGEOUS! And then the embossing on the back .. BRILLIANT!!!

Much Love,
Elise

Cyndi said...

Super cute and fun Shirley! Love the sentiment! Have a great weekend!

Helen said...

Great card - love the CAS look.

Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x

Elaine said...

This is just perfect Shirley!!!
It's beautiful and fun and sure to cheer up anyone's day.
You are rocklin' the CAS style!!!

Big hugs
Love elaine xxx

Janie Printz said...

Such a fun little CAS card Shirley. It's so nice that you are able to take care of your sweet grandbabies but you are certainly missed out here in blogland. LOVE that embossing folder ...
hugs, Janie