The sketch on CAS(E) this Sketch and the challenge on Simon Says...Emboss It not only inspired me to make a card but also motivated me to use my QuicKutz L Letterpress kit again. This time, I made a few extra to make the set up and cleanup worth while. (I'd like to pass on a tip that I learned. Use the Goo Gone Spray Gel to clean up your plates and brayer. It really works great.)

12 comments:
Sweet and simple! Great Birthday card. Glad to see you are posting again.
I love seeing you back to crafting & showing off your pretty cards. Love the feel of this perfect little creation.
Hugs, Janie
Gorgeous card Shirley :-) the embossing and letter press are perfect ! I will have to try the goo gone spray too ! :-)
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Pretty CAS card Shirley~
Nice to see you in bloggy land again.
Hi Shirley!!!!!!! :)
oOh my goodness, this is simply BEAUUUUTIFUL! I love the CAS style of this .. it's so elegant and gorgeous all at the same time! And the colors .. verrrrry pretty .. of course because I love pink too! :) hehehehehe!!!!
Goo Gone huh??? I didn't know it came in a spray gel! :) My hubby has the liquid one .. and ughhhh it smells soooo strong! Maybe I have to look for the gel spray one! :)
Much Love,
Elise
ooooh, this letterpress looks incredible... maybe I *need* this too lol.
Very beautiful Shirley! Love the image and look! Good to see you crafting!
So pretty! I love the letterpress look!
Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!
Beautiful, Shirley! I love the shade of pink. You can probably crank out tons of these beauties! So happy you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch!
This is so beautiful Shirley.
Pretty colours, and a perfectly balanced layout.
Thank you for your lovely comment...I love your CAS style of cards and I wish so much that I could make them! Everything I make without a stamped and coloured image ends up in the rubbish bin.
I am so envious of your style and I wish I could learn how to do this.
Big hugs
Elaine xxx
I love your letterpress card! So pretty Shirley but I am not going to let you influence me... no... no... no...I can't get that kit! lol
Love this sweet and simply HB card! So pretty! Thank you for visiting my blog!
Post a Comment