Thursday, June 2, 2016

For You


Papertrey Ink Don't Forget to Write stamp; Papertrey dye inks;
Lil' Inker Designs stitched die


I made a few of  these very CAS gift card holders to keep on hand and to enter in a couple of challenges:  Addicted to CAS Challenge #89 Petals and Case this Sketch #175.



I used the stamps from Papertrey Ink's kit Don't Forget to Write and their dye inks.  With the Misti, I was able to do some restamping where needed which saved me a lot of do overs.  Love my Misti!   

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

So pretty Shirley! Love the soft pastel colors.

maria f. said...

Beautifully done - wonderful color choices.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

Creating with Susan said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the colors - very soft and pretty.

Hannelie said...

Oh wow! So CAS. So pretty!
Thanks for joining CTS and making this beautiful card with my sketch this week!

Pam Sparks said...

so pretty Shirley! LOVE it!

Greta said...

Oh how beautiful! One of my favorite CAS cards! I really need to use my kit--thanks for the inspiration!

Chrissy Larson said...

Super cute!!! I love those gorgeous flowers!

Deepti said...

This is so soft and so very very beautiful :)

Deepti said...

Thank you for sharing with ATCAS

donna mikasa said...

Shirley! So happy to have you join CAS(E) this Sketch this week!
Your gift card holder is so pretty! Love the soft pastels.
Hope you are well!

CherylQuilts said...

Shirley, this is gorgeous, and I love the CAS and fresh look of these flowers! Beautiful colors! Hugs!