Penny Black Petal Party, Your Next Stamp Whatnot sentiment
Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Rectangle die; Chameleon Pens, Prismacolor Pencils,
I made a card with the Simon Says Stamp - Fabulous Florals and AAA Cards Game #70 - Stitching challenges in mind. I colored the floral image with Chameleon Pens, added some shading with Prismacolored Pencils, and gave it a little sparkle with the Wink of Stella glitter marker.
I'm always grateful for these challenges as they give me the inspiration and incentive to put a card together. Thank you Simon Says and AAA Cards and thank you for dropping by.
9 comments:
Love your beautiful card Shirley!!! It's perfect for special occasions and you colored/blended it so well. Have a great week.
Stunning flower stamp and gorgeous colours, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
I was colouring with Chameleons for the first time today and I gotta say after looking at your beautiful card I think I need a little practice (it was heaps of fun though).
Oh, Shirley, what a beautiful card, and I love this flower (that I have). I love the gorgeous colors and coloring, and what a wonderful layout! Stunning, sweet friend! Hugs!
hello shirley! I am luvin this card, gorgeous flower! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!
blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines
sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
Hi Shirley!!!
OooH! This so BEAUUUUTIFUL!!! I truly do love how you coloured this flower and that pink makes everything stand out so stunningly! I love it!
Hope you're enjoying your days .. my family is saying how extremely hot it is over there too huh? :( ugh! Perfect solution .. lots of ice cream! hehehehe!
Big hugs,
Elise
What a pretty flower and the green cardstock is the perfect addition to make the card pop. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards!
Stunning card,gorgeous coloring and beautiful design...hugs Zeljka
Gorgeous Shirley! Love your coloring and card design!
Post a Comment