Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Welcome Baby

Penny Black An Angel Among Us;  Stampin' Up Welcome Baby sentiment
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Squares dies; Copic Markers


My nephew and his wife are expecting the birth of their second child in a few weeks.  They are choosing not to know their baby's sex before birth so I thought I'd be prepared by having baby cards for both genders ready in advance of the happy news.  

I'll be linking my card to these challenges:  Penny Black September Challenge--Add a Sentiment;
Allsorts Challenge Blog--Week 380, Anniversaries and Special Occasions.

Thanks so much for visiting, I really appreciate it!






11 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awwww, sooooo precious. That's a great idea to make 2 cards, one for each gender. Have a fun and crafty day.

brenda said...

A really lovely card for our theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Kathleen said...

Really sweet card and a very pretty pink great idea to be prepared for either.
Thank you for joining our Anniversaries/Special Occasions challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

brenda said...

Just popped back to thank you for also joining in at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Mummylade said...

Lovely project. Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.

Pam Sparks said...

So precious Shirley! Beautiful coloring and card design! They will treasure it forever! :D

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, sweet Shirley, I LOVE this darling card for a baby girl! I love this Penny Black stamp, and you've colored it perfectly. And what a truly sweet layout with the gingham ribbon! Sweetness! Oh, what fun that they will be surprised the day of their precious one! Hugs, sweet friend!

lostinpaper said...

Super sweet! Looks like you had so much fun colouring her!

Lynn said...

Gosh, this card is so sweet....I love it! Your coloring is perfection. The layout is simple so it really makes the image stand out.

Shirley said...

A gorgeous image for your baby card. I love the minimal colouring and the bow finishes it off beautifully.

Shirley

Shirley said...

Sorry, forgot to say thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and |more and good luck in our prize draw.

Shirley