Jane's Doodles Special Delivery (images); Simon Says Stamp Cuddly Critters Accessories (sentiment);
QuickKutz Santa's Workshop (frame die); Memory Box Puffy Clouds
I made another baby card, this time for a boy. I guess I could have just made a gender-neutral card and colored this in typical yellow but I wanted a definite baby girl or baby boy card to give to my nephew and niece-in-law. The cute little images from Jane's Doodles were colored with copic markers and the word "baby" and the heart (which by the way is blue and not black as it appears) are similar to sequin embellishments.
I'd like to link my card to the following challenges: Happy Little Stampers--Anything Goes with Dies Challenge; Creative Corner Challenges--Team Jess No Pattern Paper Allowed; and Addicted to Stamps and More--Challenge #211 Anything Goes.
Thanks so much for looking, I really appreciate your taking the time to visit!
7 comments:
Oh, absolutely the sweetest, your colouring is superb Shirley!
What a darling baby card, Shirley. I love how the little bear's paws are outside the window. I'm so glad you shared this with us at ATSM this week.
Love this card! It's adorable! The colouring looks amazing? Thanks for playing with us at HLS anything goes with dies!
This is ADORABLE!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!
Jess - DT
www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca
That is one of the cutest baby cards I have ever seen! Thanks for playing with us at HLS!
Oh, Shirley, it's been a while. I absolutely love this sweet little baby card, and the little bitty bunny and bear are sweetness! And how adorable is the stork. But the baby in the carriage is the best. Someone is going to LOVE this card! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo
Great reading your blog
Post a Comment