Friday, October 28, 2016

It's a Celebration!


My Favorite Things - Sweet BD Wishes; Penny Black - Sprinkles and Smiles sentiment;

Hello and thanks for stopping by!  

I have another birthday card to share with you, this time a CAS card made for my sister.   I colored my image with copic markers, sprinkled glitter on the frosting and added Little B washi tape to the card base.  I'll be playing along in the following challenges:

     C - celebration theme
     A - aqua
     S - sparkle

Thank you for your visit and have a great day!

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Mmmm-mm-mm what a yummy card! That stamp is one of my favorite images. You did a wonderful job of coloring and designing a layout. Thank you for reminding me that I need to make more use of that cute stamp which has just been resting in my drawer.

Julie B said...

What a cute image, love the CAS treatment too.
Thanks for making your mark at ATSM.

Janie Printz said...

What a sweet card Shirley.... That image is just too adorable & I can see her being used for many an occasion... love your coloring & & the clean & simple design makes it perfect for mailing but will make a great impact when opened. Hope all is well with you.
Big hugs, Janie

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Shirley, what a sweet, sweet card! I love this little gal and your amazing coloring! It's perfect too for this celebratory CAS challenge! Beautifully colored and made, sweet friend! Big hugs! xoxo

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Shirley! So sweet and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

lostinpaper said...

So totally super cute Shirley!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awwww, this is just too cute. The striped washi tape sure added a really nice touch to your card. Love the sweet image too. Have a fabulous weekend Shirley.