Sunday, March 19, 2017

Bring on the Happy!

My Favorite Things Funky Flowers; Penny Black Sprinkles & Smiles (sentiment)

I thought I should build up my card stash so looked through some challenges for inspiration:

Simon Says Bit O' Green
Cas-ual Fridays CFC169 Off the Edge
AAA Cards CAS Game #86-Diecuts

I heat embossed the flowers, leaves and stems in white and cut them out with the matching dies.  The ink blending was done with Simon Says Spring Flowers hybrid inks and distress inks.  The floral centers are dew drops from the old stash.

Appreciate your stopping by, thanks so much for looking!

10 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

I saw this over on Splitcoast and wanted to come over and take a better look at it. This card is just beautiful. I am happy you shared it, I love it.

Pam Sparks said...

So pretty Shirley! Love your inky colored flowers and perfect for the first day of Spring!

Lynn said...

I like the look. You chose great colors. Thanks for sharing your pretty, creative work.

Jo Nevill said...

So beautiful, I love your colourful flowers.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is wonderful! I love those great Flower die cuts and the way you added color to them. Love that distress inking on the bottom, and those flower center embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us at AAA Cards!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Shirley, this is so beautiful, and I love the colors you've used. Such a gorgeous card! I always love your style, sweet friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

Gayatri said...

Very pretty flowers. I love them. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp A Bit O Green Challenge. Gayatri xx

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Beautiful floral card, Shirley! Love the die cut flowers and embellishment. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Such a beautiful Spring card. Love the bright colors. Have a super weekend.

lostinpaper said...

These flowers just pop off the front of the card, what a beautiful card Shirley!