Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Birthday Wishes for You
I love challenges. I look to them for inspiration and they also give me the incentive to create. The added plus to this is that it also helps me build up my card stash. :)
This week's theme at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Showers and/or Flowers and flowers are always great for birthday cards. To create my card I used Simon Says Stamp's "Spring Flowers", with their coordinating dies, and distress inks to blend the colors onto the flowers. The DP I used is called "Market Street" from My Mind's Eye and my sentiment is from Your Next Stamp called "What Not Sentiments Four".
I'll also be linking this to Simon Says Stamp's Work it Wednesday for April.
Thank you so much for your visit! Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love your card. Very pretty colors and I like the paper strips at the bottom of the card that match your colors. Very unique.
So pretty Shirley..... love the design, the colors and the dp
Oh, Shirley, this is beautiful...gorgeous actually! I love these Spring Flowers, and your layout is elegant with the beautiful DP at the bottom! Stunning, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo
hello shirley! this is precious! the flowers are stunning, sweet card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!
blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines
sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
I missed this beauty! GORGEOUS Shirley!
So stylish love it xx
You chose a great color palette for this floral card. I love the color bands at the base.
Post a Comment