I finally made my first inter-active card with the action wobble springs that I bought last year. I put the spring in back of the ninja warrior in red and when you give him a little flick, his whole body goes into action, so fun! I showed this card to my DH and he really got a kick out of it. Did I say "kick"? LOL.
Here's a picture of the red warrior delivering his karate kick to his opponent. Ouch!
Ninja-mazing by MFT
I colored my images with copic markers and cut them out with my newly-acquired ScanNCut 2 machine. I'm hoping this will eventually pay for itself since I will no longer have to buy the corresponding dies to the stamp sets.
I will be linking my card to the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge: The Great Outdoors
Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it!
11 comments:
Oh Shirley, that is so CUTE !!! I LOVE those action wobbles & actually just found mine again while rummaging through drawers of supplies that haven't seen the light of day in a loooong time. I have a couple of little ones that would so enjoy getting a special card with one of those on it. Thanks for the inspiration !!! I like watching how the one figure "kicks" at the other.
Hugs, Janie
oh man! You bought the scan and cut?! oh wow! You go girl! Tell us all about it! I still haven't used the wobbles! I've had the big ones for a few years and now I have the little ones and still... gotta remember to use them! lol THIS card is awesome Shirley! Yes, I got a 'kick' out of it too! SO CUTE!
Love the inked background with the ninjas!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!
What a clever idea to use the wobbles with the ninjas! It really adds a lot of fun to the card, Shirley Thanks for sharing with us on our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp! Maura
This is awesome!! Love the background u have created!! Xx
giggle....super cute!! great bkg.
TFS,
Karen
You sure kicked it up with this cute card. I love the Ninja action motion. The background is fabulous...a perfect match for the warriors.
Action Wobble + Ninja = Perfect! How much fun is this card, and a ScanNCut... sounds perfect too, it looks like you have it sorted, the edge cuts are wonderful!
What a super cool card Shirley. I totally love the background. Goes so perfectly with those kickin' awesome ninjas.
Shirley! What a great idea to add an AW behind those ninjas! I love it! And how wonderful to own a ScanNCut! That means we'll be seeing more of your wonderful creations! Hope you are well!
Oh, Shirley, this is the most adorable card I've seen with the wobble springs! I love the ninja warriors, and I love how you've captured the karate kick! Hehe! What an amazing background you've created! I love it, and I know your DH loved it too...what fun! And I believe you will more than pay for the ScanNCut by no longer needing the dies, which can be very pricey. Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo
Post a Comment