Monday, November 23, 2009

November OCS


Teri's Card

Hello friends!  My OCS partner this month was Teri, our sweet OCS organizer herself!  When I found out Teri was my partner, I was so excited.  She is such a talented young lady and as everything she makes is so beautiful, I just couldn't wait to see her card.  Well, just as I thought, I received her card just moments ago and it is sooo pretty!  The gorgeous ribbon, her wonderfully colored sweet image and all the embellishments she used made her card so stunning!  I love the diecut she used on the front--it's perfect for this card.  Looks like another (must have) diecut I just have to buy, lol!



The inside of this card is really pretty, too--I think I will have to case this card, I like this layout!  Thanks so much, Teri, you are so inspiring.  I love, love, love your card!!!

My Card to Teri

Yes, another Bella card.  Can you tell Bellas are another one of my favorites?  Boy, it's not good, I have too many favorites, actually.   Oh well, I just think I'm doing my part to strenthen the economy....

Card recipe:
Stamp:  Stampingbella - Savvyshoppabella
Paper:   Basic Grey - Urban Prairie
Ink:       Copic Markers

Thanks for dropping by and have a good evening!

12 comments:

Danni said...

I'm with ya, I have way too many favorites! LOL! Love the card you received and aslo the one you sent! Really like the little charm, perfect for Latteabella!

kris said...

What an AWESOME swap!! Teri's elf is just too cute!! love her style card! and your card is FANTABULOUS! love the paper and the image! =D hugs, Kris

Cyndi said...

These are both great cards and original! Love them!

1LuvnMama said...

Teri's card is amazing & so is yours! I luv the girlie feel . . . have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Nicola said...

Two very beautiful cards Shirley, you have done each other proud. I too love Bella´s, fab layout, papers and gorgeous dettails.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Stunning cards! What a lucky lady to receive such a beautiful card. I love the one you made for her too. Love the bella's and your layout is fantastic!! Hugs Judy xx

Unknown said...

Both cards are awesome! I love the bella image, thanks for sharing :)

Kathy Jones said...

Love both cards!!! Love the colours of yours and the pretty punched edge and charm!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet, I love both cards.

Rach said...

two fantastic cards. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Such adorable creations Shirley!! Really love your coloring skill!! HUGS

Teri said...

Glad you liked your card, Shirley! I had fun making it for you! I totally LOVED the card you made for me!! Thanks for being my OCS partner!! hugs, Teri