Look what I got in the mail yesterday!
I visited Kris' blog yesterday and saw a picture of her ingeniously-created easel made out of a CD case. In that post, she blocked out the name saying her girlfriend had not received it yet. I thought, WOW, whoever this girlfriend is, she sure is lucky to be getting this awesome gift! Well, needlesstosay, I was the lucky recipient! When I opened my mail, I was blown away!!!
Not only did I get this adorable post it/note holder, I also got this beautiful card that housed the CD case. Lookie how adorable this is!!!
Thank you all for taking the time to visit me. HAVE A GREAT DAY!
9 comments:
Wowie Shirley! Ain't that a CRAK or what? :) I don't know how she does it all . . . blessed to have connected with her and with you too! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas! Take care and keep inspiring Shirl!
Surprise! Gotcha!! hehehe! Thanks again for all the goodies you've sent my way for Christmas! Most of all, THANK YOU for being there for me and always encouraging me... you truly are a FABULOUS friend... hmmmm, can't wait for you to case my easel... =D Enjoy and wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!! hugs, Kris
I agree, Kris is an absolute doll and her gifts truly are works of 'heart'! :)
That is such a clever box. Look at all the goodies! Can't wait to see what you make next! Merry Christmas!
WOW, what a great RAK! You deserve them my friend, you too are so sweet & thoughful. Thanks for the goodies, I got a new cell phone, so my snowman is on it, he is so cute!
Happy Holidays, see you in 2010.
Hugs,
Denise
Oh What fun happy mail Shirley!! What an ingenious easel Kris created. What a sweet friend she is!! Merry Christmas!! Enjoy your holidays!
What a great friend do you have!!!
I loved this stamp, it is so cute!!!
Beijos
Re
http://renatascrap.blogspot.com/
Wow - what a great RAK. I love that she used the CD holder to hold the card too. Merry Christmas!
Hi, I love this. My 11 year old and I just think that this is toooo cute. Awesome job. Lisa G
Post a Comment