Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Raks

Good Morning!  Hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday. 

I know you're all very busy and if you're blog hopping, you don't have much time to spend reading so I'll try to keep this short.  Just wanted to share with you a couple of raks that I was so honored to receive.   If you're not a follower of these creative ladies, you surely must visit their blogs and see what beautiful work they do!


from Brenda, Sweet as a Gumdrop...

and sweet as a gumdrop she surely is!  What a surprise to have received this beautiful box from her filled with sewing goodies.  I just love the color she chose, the beautiful flower and ribbon to match and all the embellies she placed on it.  It is absolutely gorgeous!  Thank you so much, Brenda, I love it!!!


from Denise, Tinker Crafts

Isn't this just the cutest Hello Kitty card?!!!  It is hanging on my Christmas card-tree stand and it is just adorable.  I love the background DP she used and the crochet flower is so pretty with the button accent.  I can't believe all the dew drops she sent, too!  I'm almost always using these on my cards, so I'll surely be putting these to good use.  Thank you so much, Denise!  I love your card and the embellies you sent!

When I first started my blog only a few months ago, it was just to have fun making cards and entering a few challenges.  Who would have known I'd make so many precious blogger friends along the way.  Thank you so much, Brenda and Denise, your thoughtfulness and support means the world to me!

And thank you, too, to all of you for your support and for sharing my happy space with me!
Happy Holidays!
Shirley

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Glad you liked it. Love that HK card from Denise... I'm sure you'll put those embellies to good use!

1LuvnMama said...

Awesome RAKS Shirley! :) You are a sweetie! Glad that I've got an opportunity to meet you too (through cyberspace)!

Denise said...

Hey Shirley,
You are so sweet! Glad I met you too. I can't wait to see your cretions with them Dew Drops, enjoy!
Merry Christmas my friend..
Hugs,
Denise

Virginia L. said...

Hi Shirley, what a lovely blog you have and you are such a talented crafter! Thanks for dropping by at my blog and leave me such sweet comment for the Hero Arts blog hop!

Sue from Oregon said...

Lucky you!

Cyndi said...

What nice RAKs you received! you deserve it! Happy Holidays!

Mrs Bs Blog said...

Fabby RAKS,I love the crochet flower too and that box is lovely. xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

Fabulous!! Happy Holidays!!

Joy said...

wonderful RAKs you received! so sweet of all those ladies! you are well deserving of them! you are one talented lady! love all your creations too! have a wonderful week!

Michelle Alejandro said...

What beautiful raks! Hope you have a very wonderful Christmas!

Hugs,
Michelle