Isn't this a beauty?!!! This is what I got from my one-card-swap partner 1LuvnMama and I'm totally Luvn this Lolli Anya card and ornament! If you think this is gorgeous by the looks of this picture, I'm telling yah it's a real STUNNING show stopper IRL! Click on the picture and you'll see what I mean. You'll see all the BLiNg! BLiNg! BLiNg! that she put on this card (a total of 45 gems in all!), the sparkle of the Christmas Red Stickles on her hair ribbon, dress, shoes and lollipop, and the softness of the white fun flock on her dress. I was--no, STILL am totally blown away by all the LOVE she put into this project! Her workmanship is just exquisite and her copic coloring is gorgeous (even her intricately placed white highlites on Anya's cheeks blows me away!).
Thank you so much 1luvnmama for all the love that went into this card and ornament. I will treasure this always!
My card to 1LuvnMama
Card recipe:
Paper: Core Color, Bazzill
Stamp: The Greeting Farm, Rain Snow Shine set
Ink: Copic markers
Tools: Nestabilities Borderabilities Grand Poinsettia, Cuttlebug Emboss Winter House & Swiss Dots
The Tranquil Blue Core Color paper was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and then sanded to give it the snowy effect. You can purchase these papers at MunchKins.
In closing, I want to thank Teri once again for hosting these monthly OCSs even through the hectic holiday season. We all appreciate all the hard work that you go through to make this fun for all of us!
And, last but not least, thank you so much to all of you who visit me and leave me such loving comments even tho you're busy with the holidays, too! Take good care and Happy Holidays!!!
14 comments:
Shirley your cards are FABULOUS.
just gorgeous!! Love the red and white colour combo!!
And the embossing on your 2nd card is just amazing!!
Super duper gorgeous cards! Wow!! the detailing on 1LuvnMama's card is gorgeous! i LOVE lolli Anya!!! she sure brings sweeetness! =D and your card is awesome too!! Love the embossed scene in the BG... Beautiful! hugs, Kris
Hey Shirley,
Thanks for the beautiful Christmas card & goodies.
I LOVE your gorgeous OCS creations that you recieved, Lolli is so cute & I love the colors that she used. Have a beautiful weekend.
Shirley, these are such adorable cards!! I really love your coloring on that top one!! So sweet!! HUGS
You are welcome Shirley! :) Anything I do or make I try to put my very best effort. I'm still learning the ropes on coloring with copics, it just takes practice. Still am admiring your OCS card . . . sooo luv-ly! Wishing you a very happy holiday season to you and your family!
oh wow these are gorgeous. hugs rachxx
You are a lucky one to get that adorable card and ornament for the OCS! Thanks again for my little charm and notepad!
i love both of the cards! i love the color combo on yours...everything looks good together!
Your swap items are beautiful! 1luvnmama does awesome work!
Love your card to her, so tranquil and elegant!
Ow wow!!! Yes those cards are beauties!!!!! I really love them!!
Hugs,
Mรฉlanie
Shirley and 1luvnmama, your creations are too die for. You two and very lucky to have gotten each other in the OCS swap. Keep up the great work.
Cyn
MunchKins
beautiful Shirley! Awesome design and coloring! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!
Pam Going Postal
Wow, what an awesome job. I especially love how you colored her hair. All of your colors just sooo complement the overall card. Beautiful work. Lisa G
Post a Comment