Hello again. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I'm sorry to show you yet another easel card, but I wanted to make these for my relatives this year. I wanted to do something a little more special than your ordinary card, but this is about as "creative" as I can get with my mailing days getting fewer each day. Luckily I found another challenge with an easel card theme. Here's my challenge list, starting with the sketch:
I'm sorry to show you yet another easel card, but I wanted to make these for my relatives this year. I wanted to do something a little more special than your ordinary card, but this is about as "creative" as I can get with my mailing days getting fewer each day. Luckily I found another challenge with an easel card theme. Here's my challenge list, starting with the sketch:
2. Charisma Cardz Challenge 49 - Red, Green, White
3. Create4Fun Challenge, Week 50 - Easel Card
4. Everybody Art Challenge 69, Red & Green
5. Our Creative Corner - Holiday Theme 6. Totally Gorjuss - Free and Easy - 9
7. Stamp With Fun Challenge 37 - Little Presents
8. Sophisti-Cat Challenge 15 - Christmas Theme
Card recipe:
Stamps: Sugar Nellie - Poinsettia; Stampin' Up! - sentiment
Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Copic markers
Tools: Nestabilities
Accessories: Ribbon and Prima Pearls and Crystals (purchased from MunchKins in Mililani)
Four more cards to make...
Thank you for spending your precious holiday time with me. I appreciate your comments so very much! Have a great day and stay stress free.....
22 comments:
Stunning card. I love the papers you have used and your bow is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Love the deep, rich colors of the card...so stunning! And I don't think anyone could tire of seeing easel cards, they're wonderful! :)
Shirley!
YOU PEEKED!!! :) I'm like that too; I hate surprises myself! I'm the kind of person that likes to know exactly what's going on and all the details!
Great card! Luvn the red and green . . . good luck on the challenges!!! **Your mail will probably be at your mailbox tomorrow :)
Beautiful work Shirley! Love the easel card and the colors and image you used. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! Have a wonderful Holiday Season!
Shirley! I am sorry I just read your follow up comment/question on my Sugar Bowl card....
I used Elmer's glue and spread it on the image. Used toothpick on the nooks and crannies and then dumped lots of red glitter on it. HTH!
You can email me at woozy1972@yahoo.com for any more questions :)
Your card is absolut amazing, brilliant work.
Thanks for joining us at EAC and Create4Fun.
Hugs
Iris
A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love Sarah W XXX
Shirley this is a beautiful Easel Card, I love it, many thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week. hugs Avril xxxx
Adorable card Shirley!! Love this image and your take on Lilian's sketch is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge!
:)kathy
This is a great easel card
Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week
Jan x
Thank you also for joining us at Charisma this week
Jan x
Good Luck with the challenge Shirley! Your cards are always so beautiful.
Hugs
WOWZER!! Now this is just gorgeous Shirley!! I love that image and your colors are so pretty!! Love the yummy ribbon!! HUGS
such a wonderful easel Christmas card. love how they look! you need to teach me =) love the image and sketch you used. where do you find all those awesome sketches? I love to follow them so I don't have to come up with my own...I always need the help! hope you are having a great week!
Super cute! Love the image and the yummy paper. TFS!
I love this card! Your coloring is amazing too!
this is simply gorgeous! Love your style, Shirley!
I love your blog & all your creations!
fabulous card, love the coloring on the image really nice job, thank you for joining us over at TG this week
Michele
These easel cards are so wonderful! Really have to get around to making one! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Michelle
Gorgeous card Shirley. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x
Shirley, you make BEAUTIFUL creations!!! Wow!!! This card (and all your others), is absolutely stunning!!!
Hugs,
Elise
Post a Comment