Happy Friday to you!
I had some happy mail yesterday. In my package was not only my chocolate truffles but also a very special surprise. Jacque's blog candy was only supposed to be her cannister filled with truffles but guess what--she also gave me her matching card! Did you hear me shouting from the rooftop?!!! I am so thrilled to have a Jacque original in my very own hands! Thank you so much, Jacque, you are such a sweetheart! I will forever treasure your gorgeous card!
And, I must say her card came at just the right time. As I was starring at the big blank space on my valentine, nothing I tried looked right. But when Jacque's card came and as I was admiring the flowers on her card , I couldn't help but case her. I think the tulle added just the touch I needed. Jacque you are an inspiration!
I will be sending this to someone special but first she'll be entered in these challenges.
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C20, sketch
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 87, Lots of Layering
Magnolia Down Under - Challenge 30, Valentines
Magnolia-licious - Pretty in Pink
Papertake Weekly Challenge, Pretty Pink Papertake
Simon Says Stamp Challenge, Simon Says....PUNCH IT!!!
Card recipe:
Paper: Basic Grey Euphoria
Stamp: Magnolia Jam Tilda Yummy Tummy
Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellies: Magnolia Flowers, K&Co Adhesive Pearls, Doodlebug Sew Easy Rub-Ons, American Crafts MiniMarks Kate, Tulle from my stash
Tools: Martha Stewart Border Punch, Coluzzle Heart
Thanks for stopping by
Have a wonderful weekend!
35 comments:
Your card and coloring is just perfect, Shirley. I don't think you need the class - you need to give the class instead! Have a great weekend.
What a really soft and pretty card. Tilda looks gorgeous sitting in the Heart. Thanks for playing with MDUC, Hugs xx
Shirley!!!! Congratulations on winning Jacque's candy! You so deserve it! And my goodness Shirley! What a gorgeous card!!! Tilda looks so happy to be sitting in that pretty heart you've made and you've coloured her WONDERFULLY! I love your flowers and your pins, dp's, border, and pearls! Whooowee! This is such a lovely card ... and the sentiment is perfect "Sweet"!!!!
Big Hugs to You,
Elise
Such a pretty, pretty card!!
Oh me Oh my! This is a stunning card! Funny how inspiration just comes . . . right at the perfect time too! What I'm luvn about this is its softness and elegance. It's exactly what the sentiments says . . . Sweet! Great card Shirl! You rocked this one!
Btw, I have 2 work stations 'cause when the kids are up and playing I can work in the living room. When the kids are sleeping, then I can work in my bedroom. Yes, I have to lug a few essential back and forth but for the most part, I have 2 sets of everthing. Crazy yeah!
so very pretty Shirley and the tulle is wonderful!
Pam Going Postal
I love your card Shirley...so, so pretty!
Thanks for sharing this Beautiful & Very Sweet card! Have a nice weekend.
Hugs,
Denise
Shirley she's GORGEOUS!! i LOVE it!! the tulle does add an extra touch of LOVE... and i sure love all that PINK!!! Have a great weekend my friend!!! hugs, Kris
How fun! What a sweet card!
Shirley, what a gorgeous card. Love this adorable Tilda image and you've coloured her beautifully. Love the clean look of the card. Your flowers are beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under.
Hugs.
Norma
Oh this is beautiful, I love the flowers, they are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!
I thought I heard someone screaming yesterday... just kidding! I love the card and how you made the little girl sit in the heart! Too cute!
WOW!! Shirley, this is just the sweetest card! ;) Love your colors and the fun layout!! SO CUTE!! HUGS
Super sweet card, Shirley! LOVE the tulle--it's the perfect touch!
Just a very sweet card. Love your Tilda coloring and all that pink. So pretty. Thanks for joining the fun at MDUC.
Oh this is so cute, fabulous card!
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!
Hugs, Tímea
What a super adorable card Shirley! Your image is beautifully colored and your detailing is fab!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. Congratulations on winning Jacqui's candy...lucky girl!
What a beautiful card! I love how she is sitting in the heart. And the tulle is the prefect touch!
Thanks for entering my Weekly Wendesday Candy! Sweet Savior is one of my favorites as well!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
The card is sooo pretty Shirley! Your work is exquisite, I love the flowers and pins!
Your sentiment is perfect Shirley - this is such a SWEET card!!! You colouring is beautiful and those flowers gorgeous!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC
xXx
Just beautiful! Love the floral detail!
Gorgeous card. Stunning colouring and gorgeous flowers.
Glenda
Such a pretty card, love the gorgeous colours and beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under. Hugs Jodie from Oz
This is a beautiful card. Great colouring of Tilda and wonderful Valentine's creation. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace
Congrats! Your card is so nice! TFS :)
What a gorgeous gorgeous card! I love the pink, pink is the best color!! =)
Wonderful!
Hugs
Jodi =)
So sweet and elegant !!! I really love your cards.
Hugs
Mag :)
Aww Shirley, she is adorable! Love her sitting on the hearts, just too cute! Are those the Magnolia flowers? I saw them over at Cyn's and was thinking of getting them. Love it!
Hugs,
Michelle
This is gorgeous!!! I love your colors, dp, and your stunning coloring and design! Beautiful Shirley!
hugs,
Chris
Aah Shirley the beauty of your card has just taken my breathe away. This is simply stunning and your colouring of Tilda is amazing. Your floral detail is so pretty and the tulle is a gorgeous accent.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
such a sweet and darling card! I do love that Tilda and she's sitting perfectly in the heart. love the flowers too. you do such wonderful creations...love the cards...I am truly inspired!
Beautiful card :-) I love the Tilda sitting so prettily :-) Gorgeous flowers and and papers too :-)
thanks for joining the PTW and Simon Says Stamp challenges :-)
Luv
Lols x x
I get inspired everyday by so many...a beautiful card, just so sweet, like the card says! :)
Absolutely a lil' sweetie & so pretty in pink--love those flowers! Thanks for joining in on the challenge with us!
hugz,
Suzanne
Post a Comment