This is one of the new Belles 'n Whistles' stamps that I recently got and I couldn't wait to ink her and enter her in some challenges. I so love Amy's (A Thousand Sheets of Paper) beautiful cards and how she scatters her flowers so I was inspired by her to "try" to do the same. Keyword is try--Amy is so the master of this!
1. Papertake Weekly Challenge, Sketch #33
2. Cute Card Thursday, Challenge 97 - Blooming Gorgeous!
3. Quixotic Challenges, #11 - Flutter By
4. Just Cute Bears Challenge, #1 - One for the Girls
5. A Spoon Full of Sugar, #88 - Freestyle
6. Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge, #1 - New (new stamp)
7. Totally Gorjuss - Dimension
Card recipe:
Paper: Basic Grey Euphoria
Stamp: Belles 'n Whistles, Beary Big Hugs
Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellies/Tools: Rub-on Stitches, Adhesive Pearls, Flowers from my stash; Making Memories Clip, Nestabilities
Whew, that was a lot of challenges for one little card...
Have a great weekend everyone!
Beary Big Hugs!
31 comments:
Shirley my Dear, this is so Precious!!! Love all those flowers.
Have a great weekend!
Big Hugs,
Denise
beautiful card . WOnderful colours and flowers
Lisa ;)
Simply adorable, love the design paper you have used too. Thanks for playing along with Just Cute Bears this week.
Hugs Ali x
This is such a sweet image, really lovely. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and Just Cute Bears this week. Hope you can join us again.
Kat x
Your card is beautiful. I think your flower placement is spot on. Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.
I love your card and really envy your coloring! Have a great weekend!
beautiful card, so love the sweet image and the flowers are so pretty! many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend! hugs Debx
So nice card! TFS Have a great weekend :)
OH Shirley! This is just gorgeous! I love this stamp and you have made me so anxious to ink mines also! I love what you have done here, and the colors are just so pretty and sweet! What a beautiful card! I LOVE IT!
Big Hugs,
Elise
Wow, Shirley, you are the best in embellishing a card - so beautiful!
A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love Sarah W XXX
She's adorable, pretty flowers around her, beautiful card! I need to ink up my stamp! :)
Such a sweet card, Shirley! Love your scattered flowers, too...very "Amy-ish"! Have a great weekend!
simply adorable!! this card speaks "shirley!!" it's great! love your coloring!
stunning card as usual Shirley.
What a beautiful card! The image is darling! Your flower placement is perfect!
Tammy
Love this! The coloring is so amazing! Love all the embellishments too!
Hugs,
Michelle
so very pretty...love all the flowers and DP you used to set off this darling image!
Oh, this is soooo beautiful, you are so a master flower scatter-er Shirley! :)
I love the papers you used and that cute Belles 'n Whistles image that you colored fabulously!
very sweet card! love the stitching on the card!
what a darling stamp - may have to get this one! and your made a beautiful card. thanks for joining in the fun with us at Just Cute Bears this week, hugs, annie x
Aloha from Sicily!!! I am from Oahu but we are stationed on the island of Sicily. My daughter is still home attending UH. Your card is beautiful, I especially love your beautiful coloring. Thank you for joining us over at Fussy & Fancy
I can see it is time to go shopping again!! I just love these Belles and whistles images!! So cute!! Your coloring, colors and your gorgeous job of scattering the flowers is stunning!
hugs,
Chris
Beautiful card! I love the sweet image and the papers and flowers are gorgeous x
Thank you for joining us at Just Cute Bears x
Jenny x
ooo this is wonderful, beautiful papers, image and embellies, thanks so much for joining in with this weeks challenge over at Quixotic Challenges :)
xx
Martine
wow!!! This is just absolutley gorgeous!!!!!
Oh Shirley.....your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Your image is adorable and your coloring rocks! Beautiful DP and fabulous layout!
hugs
Risa:)
Isn't this adorable! I love this stamp, she is my favorite! You have colored her so very pretty, and I love your take on the sketch!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Great layout! She's such a cutie!! BTW i love visiting your blog. kinda new to yours i found you through someones blog, and since than im a regular!!
what a lovely card! you always do such wonderful and creative work! amazing how you keep up and find so many challenges to do! I don't know whether I'm coming or going. hope you have a great week!
Such a beautiful card. I just love your use of color. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Fussy and Fancy.
Post a Comment