If you are a follower of Amy Young (A thousand sheets of paper), you are most likely a fan of her Sweet November stamps, too-- one of my favorites being Ms Chanter Heartsong. Amy's February Sweet November stamps/digis were recently released at All That Scraps and I can't wait to get my hands on Ms Sparkle Thistleweed, another favorite from this collection.
Ms Heartsong will be entered in KL Stampin' N' Scrappin's Challenge #15, a sketch (flipped sideways). I used Basic Grey Urban Prairie DP, Nestabilities, Making Memories Rub-on Card Sayings, Copic Markers, and embellies from my stash.Congrats, Amy, on your new release!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
14 comments:
awesome card...TFS
This is fabulous!! Love it!
So beautiful card! I love the image. Great take on the sketch. TFS :)
Hugs,
Berenice R.
Okay Shirley, this is simply gorgeous! Your DP's, your colors you chose, your colouring ... my oh my! Everything!! Truly fabulous!!! I LOOOOVE it!
Big Hugs,
Elise
Oh Shirl! I feel like the McDonald's commercial . . . I'm Luvn It! This is truly Amy-ish! I luv her creations and so talented like you! As for Sparkle Twistleweed, I can wait to get her & ink her up! What's better is getting one of Amy's cards, right in my hands! :) Well, I haven't got any mojo to create anything since the wedding. I'm hoping to get my butt in gear, post some pics, and share some creations soon!
Awesome job with Chanter! Love your card and the colors are just perfect! Good luck with the challenges, Shirley! This card rocks!
so so gorgeous!!! Loving her blue hair!!
Oh what SWEETNESS, I LOVE it!!!!
I love this card and this little fairy is really too cute !!! Gorgeous colours too !!!
hugs
Mag :)
Oh what a sweet card Shirley!! Love your colors and her blue hair! How fun!! Gorgeous combo of papers!
I got your goodies in the mail yesterday! You are just too sweet!! I so appreciate you thinking of me!!! You are the best!
hugs,
Chris
Hi Shirley!! I am sooooo glad to be able to visit with you again!! I sure have missed SO MANY things going on!! I adore your creations and this is no exception hun!! Your coloring is just brilliant!! TFS! HUGS
Shirley!
Congrats on your candy win! You are on a roll gf!
Chanter looks beautiful Shirley! Great mix of papers and awesome scattering of flowers! Truly fabulous card!
Your card is beautiful Shirley! Your image is adorable and I love the way you embellished your card! Thanks so much for participating with the KLSNS Challenge and good luck to you!
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment