Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sir Stampalot Meets Tilda and a Blog Candy Win!

edited to add link (sorry)

Imagine this, Miss Tilda watching her new neighbors move in, ready to welcome them to their new neighborhood.  This card was made with some challenges in mind:

1.  Floral Fantasies' Sir Stampalot Challenge and Blog Hop.   In honor of  their sponsor, Sir Stampalot's, move to a spacious new shop in Peterborough, Floral Fantasies made "Moving" as their theme for this challenge.  Sir Stampalot has moved to Tilda's neighborhood and she is just thrilled to have their store nearby!

2.  Just Magnolia Challenge - Hearts and Flowers.

3.  Flutter by Wednesday - #95, Open Challenge with butterfly, fairy, or angel

Now to share my surprise.  I'm sure by now everyone has heard that Joy is the guest DT for the Stamp and Creat Blog.   To celebrate her DT debut, Joy offered some delicious blog candy and lucky me, I won the random draw!  Thank you so much Joy for the cute Little Lamb stamp and charms from Stamp and Create!   Your DT creations are awesome!

I'll be going on a little trip in a few days so this will most likely be my last post until I come back (if I don't leave my mojo behind, that is) and I won't be doing any blog hoping to visit you all while I'm away, boo hoo hoo.  Oh, oh, looks like computer withdrawls coming up again.....lol

Take care and have a great day!

41 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Shirley

What a realy pretty card, Tilda looks so cute watching over the fence.

Thanks you so much for sharing your card with us at our Stampalot challenge and good luck with the draws.

B x

Jodi said...

Oh so cute! Love the scene you made with her!!
Have fun on your trip, can't wait to see what you will make when you return!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tracy said...

Awww this is really sweet and so gorgeous. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining the hop and challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Shirley this is one fabulous card Tilda was and has always been my first love and boy your card is awesome I thought I would become a follower while I was here as I am loving your work so much. thank you for joining our Sir Stampalot challenge and hop good luck in the draws
Hugs
Lorraine x

Joy said...

what a cute Tilda card...as she is peering over the fence...too cute and love the DP, flowers and butterflies! thanks for the props on your blog...you totally deserve to win! I am sending the package out today! have a great trip and I know your mojo will be right there with you!

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! Congrats on winning the blog candy. Have a very nice trip :)

Elise said...

Shirley! You've been busy! This is sooo gorgeous! Stunning!!! Love everything about it from the colors, to the butterflies, to the flowers ... wow! Oh, please stop by my blog, I have something there for you! :)
Hugs,
Elise

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!! I am sure it would make any new nieghbour feel most welcome!! I love the way you have created the fence! thanks so much for joining us on the stampalot challenge!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Shirley, this is just so gorgeous!! Amazing coloring and what a really stunning layout!! You're so clever lady!! ;) HUGS

1LuvnMama said...

hey, are where are you going? vegas? ahh, no worries about your mojo . . . it'll be right here waiting for ya when you return! :) this tilda card is so amazing shirley! i luv the whole scene; so creative my friend! congrats again on your win! :) lucky girl you!

Danni said...

Love this! That fence is darling!! Enjoy your trip! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Amy said...

Oh, Tilda is so cute and I love her sparkly wings... I want to be her neighbor! Beautiful card Shirley!
Have fun on your trip! I hope you'll be back by the 12th so you won't miss all my candy give aways for my Easter release...and there are a lot of them! ;) shhhhhh, you didn't hear that from me.

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh Shirley, THis is adorable!! I love the little scene you have made with her..
Have a fun trip. Enjoy but be careful.
hugs, Janiel

Risa said...

Wow....Shirley...your card is super AWESOME! Your eye for detailing is tops! Tilda is gorgeous and beautifully colored and the embellishments are perfect harmony!
hugs
Risa:)

joni h said...

great card! congrats on winning the blog candy! love that fence that you made.

CHARLOTTE said...

Another super cute card, Shirley. Love how you used Tilda sitting by the fence ... have fun on your trip too ... your mojo will be waiting for you.

kris said...

What a sweet sweet card!! i love all the elements you used to make this card extra special!! and big CONGRATS on your win!! woohoo! hugs, Kris

donna mikasa said...

Such an adorable card, Shirley! Love that fence and springtime colors.
Congrats on your blog candy win and have a safe trip...

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh wow, this is wonderful Shirley. Such a beautiful card to welcome a new neighbour. I love all the embellishments you have added to bring this card to life.
Thank you for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challenge and good luck in the prize draw.
Clare x

pinky said...

Shirley this is just adorable, I love that picket fence, what a pleasant little neighbour to have lol. Thanks for joining in the fun and good luck in the draws. Enjoy your trip.
Pinky

chris said...

This is something else, love it.
thanks for joining the stampalot challenge ,I wish you alot of luck. hugs chris xx
ps I love your blog title

Kimberly S said...

What a pretty Tilda card, she definitely ready for Spring! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Bev said...

Such a beatuiful card, love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Mina said...

what a great way to use this Tilda Shirley, I love the picket fence...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

oh Shirley, this is splendid! I love her and your card design is just charming, charming, charming!
Pam Going Postal

Elise said...

Shirley! Congratulations on your blog candy win! Yayyyy! I'm sooo happy for you!! :)
Thank you so much Shirley for always stopping by my blog to leave me the sweetest comments! You always know how to bring such a smile to my face!
Big Warm Hugs,
Elise

Waipahu CBDO dba Waipahu Community Coalition said...

Congratulations Shirley- you've been so lucky lately to be winning blog candy ;) You are most deserving. Anyway, I hope you have a great vacation. I was wondering what was going on since I haven't seen you commenting. I love your card designs- it's so fresh and fancy! Take care and God Bless!

Islander Girl said...

OMG this is beautiful!!! Great job as usual!

Sue from Oregon said...

You are a lucky girl! Wonderful use of DP to set off your darling image. Enjoy your days off!

Jules said...

Hi Shirley

What a beautiful card.

Such gorgeous colours - really bright and cheerful.

Love the fence!!

Thank you for joining in this special Stampalot challenge.

Love Jules xx

Sally H said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for joining in with the challenge. Good luck in the draws!

Lelia Pierce said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I {heart} everything about it! Thanks for playing at FBW!

Hugs,
Lelia

Cassie said...

such gorgeous papers!
fantastic card!
thanks for fluttering with us!

Nancy said...

So beautiful!! I'm a big Tilda fan!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

Brandi said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the super cute fence and darling grass. Thanks for joining us at FBW! :)

Francesca said...

Great card , love the colours

thanks for joining us on the special challenge & blog hop

Hugs
Francesca

Sir Stampalot said...

Hiya Shirley, this is a wonderful card. The idea is so unique - i love it.
Beautiful colouring and great colour combo. It's just so lovely. Thanks for taking part in the Sir Stampalot Challenge.
Good Luck
happy crafting
- janicex

Cyndi said...

very adorable card! you make all your cards so well!

Mary said...

This is so cute, love the fence

Tammi said...

Love her leaning on the fence, so perfect for a new neighbor card, so very cute!! Have a nice time away. ~Hugs

Michelle Alejandro said...

I love this! Love the little picket fence, just too cute. Your cards always blow me away, you are so darn talented! Rub-off on me...please!

Hugs,
Michelle