Everything made with Doodlebug products except for the basket on the right which was a gift from 1LuvnMama(see her baskets here). Thanks Mama, luv my basket and your handmade flowers!
Gasp! Shirley! Cripes! This is, this is, this is ... ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! How in the world?! Speechless is what I am! Gasp, gasp, gasp! Okay, if I keep looking at your projects and gasping .. I'm going to end up hyperventalating myself! lol! So, my loss of words should speak for itself at how MARVEOLOUS I think your creations are! sigh ... this is beyond beautiful .. I sooo love it all Shirley! Happy Easter to you and your family as well! :) Love, Elise
This is just the cutest Easter scene, Shirley! I've always loved those Doodlebug houses and you did an awesome job decorating it! 1Luv'nmama's basket fits right in to this awesome display! Happy Easter! :)
WOW! happy Easter to you too! hope you had a wonderful day/weekend! love your creations! amazing house, cute bunny and love the basket that 1luvnmama made! thanks for sharing! hope you have a wonderful week!
19 comments:
OMG!!! Wow! This is spectacular! Can you please do a tutorial? LOL! Love everything!!! You are my idol!
Happy Easter!!!!
Doodlebug and Shirley, what an awesome creative duo!!! This is totally charming, adorable and over the top CUTE! love it!
Pam Going Postal
Everything is very nice! TFS Happy Easter :)
OMG Shirley - look at all of the detail. No wonder you were busy - love everything you did.
I love Doodlebug too! These are really cute- looks like an ad for Doodlebug! Happy Easter!
Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com
Love these adorable creations! Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Denise
This is a gorgeous set Shirley, I adore the colours and all the pretty details.
Liza x
Gasp! Shirley! Cripes! This is, this is, this is ... ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! How in the world?! Speechless is what I am! Gasp, gasp, gasp! Okay, if I keep looking at your projects and gasping .. I'm going to end up hyperventalating myself! lol! So, my loss of words should speak for itself at how MARVEOLOUS I think your creations are! sigh ... this is beyond beautiful .. I sooo love it all Shirley! Happy Easter to you and your family as well! :)
Love,
Elise
This is just the cutest Easter scene, Shirley! I've always loved those Doodlebug houses and you did an awesome job decorating it! 1Luv'nmama's basket fits right in to this awesome display!
Happy Easter! :)
Happy Easter to you too! Love the house! You've been pretty busy!
Oh my word! Stunning house! I'd like to come over and live in it, can I? :)
Wishing you and your family and very Happy Easter Shirley! :)
OMG! What awesome projects! Luv everything! Luv doodlebugs too! Happy Easter!
Tammy
WOW Shirley! This is amazing. I love evreything about it and Doodlebug too. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
WOW! happy Easter to you too! hope you had a wonderful day/weekend! love your creations! amazing house, cute bunny and love the basket that 1luvnmama made! thanks for sharing! hope you have a wonderful week!
Adorable house!! Great job on the doodlebug of it all!! =) I hope you had a Happy Easter!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
LOVE these Doodlebug projects!! Were they difficult to make?? So much time and patience!!
Oh so FUN!!!
Wow Shirley ... I am at a loss for words ... FABULOUS projects! You make such pretty and delicate looking projects.
LOVE the house! How did you make it? So adorable!
Hugs,
Michelle
Post a Comment