Funny how much you can get done when you're not glued to the computer watching Kdramas, lol. I accomplished a lot today, including making a card and finding some challenges to enter, too. So many challenges for one innocent little girl.
The challenges:
Simon Says....Let's go to the Movies!!! and dry embossing (Singing in the Rain )
Crafty Angels - Week 30, My Favourite Things (my PI stamp)
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Cutie Pie
My Favorite Things - WSC, April Showers
The ABC Challenge - S is for Sparkle
All That Scraps - Distressing
The Cuttlebug Spot - Bling...bling
Tamiko's Challenge #2 - Use a Nestie
Paper: Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Stamp: My Favorite Things - PI My Umbrella; Hero Arts - Clouds
Ink: Memento, Hero Arts Soft Pool, Copic Markers
Tools: Round and Big Scalloped Squares Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Grass Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swiss Dots
Other: Crystal Stickers, Flowers, Pop Dots
Thanks for visiting!
39 comments:
Such a gorgeous pretty card Shirley. Love this little cutie and love all your details too like the grass and clouds - fantastic card !
Hugs,
Jo x
Oh wonderful card, fab cute image and gorgeous colours.
luv
Debby
Lovely card, Shirley, with the paper piercing and the nestabilities. Good luck in your challenges.
Super cute card! TFS :)
Oh this is beautiful!! i love the way you used the DPs... the paper piecing is lovely!!! Fantastic job on this creation!! =D
Cute, Cute, Cute!! Love the pretty umbrella. Have a great weekend Shirley.
Hugs,
Denise
This is beautiful!! Those crystals work perfectly for raindrops and the paper you used for the grass is fantastic!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!
-Sarah
Oh Shirl!
Cuteness all the way around! :) Wonderful job . . . surely a winner! Hope all is well, glad you took a break from K-dramas to share your sweet PI!
I love your card, so adorable !!!
Hugs
Mag :)
There are so many wonderful little details that I just love about this card...the paper pieced umbrella, the jewels for the rain, the scattered flowers added to the field! Just an all around work of art, Shirley!
And thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!
awe...this is so sweet! I love your different shaped card and the image is too cute! now I gotta go get me some! lol! love your coloring too! TFS and have a wonderful weekend!
Hi Shirley! love how you combined the papers to create this scene! She's adorable paper pieced - awwww, so CUTE! Cool how you used the circle inside that new sc. square...bum, now I'm afraid I think I need that set too!
thanks enabling friend! lol
Pam Going Postal
Wow! I love this card! Makes me wanna ink up my Pure Innocence stamp!!! I just love everything about this card! Another great card!!!!!
Great card Shirley- it's so sweet!
Shirley this is soooooo adorable! Love how the umbrella pops off the page! To cute! TFS!
Hugs,
Michelle
I love the umbrella. I'm sure you will do well in the challenges!
just wonderful! she is so precious& i love your sky & grass- the whole scene is adorable!! awesome job for all the challenges!!
Wow! Shirley your cards are so beautiful and unique. I love Pure Innocence images and Korean soaps, too. The card with the umbrella and the Lil' Chickadee one are magnificent. I aspire to be artistic like you.
very cute card! love that little girl! you're awesome to do so many challenges at once!
Beautiful card. I really love your style, its very unique. Thank you so much for joining in the Crafty Angels challenge this week.
This is so beautiful Shirley. I love the compostion of your card as well as the coloring and color palette! Very special.
Hugs Jeanette :)
Ohhh SWEET!!
So cute.
Love your card.
Hugs Sally xx
Oh Shirley! This is so cute! I love how you always cut and layer your images! And you've used gems as raindrops huh?! I LOOOOVE IT! How clever! And you've used patterned paper to make your grass and umbrella ... my oh my oh my! You need to come on over to my house and teach me some tricks! lol!
Well, we just got back from Disneyland last night ... and in the mail were my nesties! Yipppeee! Shirley, I played with them for a few minutes, and I love them! lol!
Alright, I'll talk to you later!
hugs,
elise
Wonderful paper piecing Shirly, so very cute.
B x
gorgeous! Love the paper pieced umbrella! Hugs Juls
LOVE your card! I know, I already commented but I wanted to say... Thanks for playing a long with the challenge at All That Scraps Challenge blog Shirley...hope you can join us again!
Pam Going Postal
I cannot tell you enough how much I like your card...the grass, the clouds, the raindrops...a perfect composition!
Really cute card love the umbrella and the tear drops are a lovely idea for the rain.
Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Angels and good luck with the top 3.
Hugs Shirley x x x
Oh, this is sooooo adorable! Great paper piecing on her clothes and I just love that umbrella! Your card makes me smile, Shirley...love it!
Oh Shirley, your card is adorable in every way! Your image is so cute and your background scene and detailing rock!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. Your card also qualifies for our KLSNS Bling it on challenge:)
Oh Shirley this is DARLING! Love the grass and little flowers, so sweet! ~hugs
This is beautiful Shirley!! Love your image with the paper pieced umbrella and background, the embossing, the scallop square shape, and all the embellies!! Gorgeous!
hugs,
Chris
This is so so cute! Congratulations, your card is being featured today on the MFT Blog as part of Our Favorite Finds!
Fabulous card Shirley! I love the raindrops, just brilliant! Thanks for playing along with this weeks MFT WSC!
Fantastic card. Those raindrops are the perfect embellie for this PI. Congrats on being a favorite find too.
Such a sweet card! I love the Pure Innocence line of images!
What a sweet card. It's just perfect for spring.
Hi Shirley... just wanted to let you know that you are ONE of the winners of the Nesties Challenge at Tamiko's!! Congratulations! Email me with your name and address, I'll get your prize out to you on Monday!
Hugs,
Joy
Post a Comment