I've been so bad lately, I've just been sitting for hours on end watching Korean dramas. Not the ones on tv (those run for only an hour at a time), but the ones on the internet where you can watch one episode after another, until you reach The End...
But! this did not keep me from blog hopping--would never stop visiting you for I love seeing all of your wonderful creations. I may be guilty of not leaving a comment or leaving just a short comment (sorry), but would not miss visiting you. Every day I am more and more amazed with the things you come up with. I've seen so many jaw-dropping creations lately that I must say (tho not my words)--my sentiments exactly, "You Are Amazing"!
The challenge:
The Sugar Bowl - Challenge 33, Gayle's Sketch The recipe:
Paper: Basic Grey, LilyKate
Stamp: Sugar Nellie - Fragile Beauty; Whiff of Joy - sentiments
Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: K&Co Gems, Bazzill Buttons, Diamond Stickles
23 comments:
Wow, Shirley, such a beautiful card - so many layers and love the coloring. I know what you mean about the kdramas - so addicting, but enjoyable.
this is a great take on the challenge. love the colors you used and the image is darling. so glad you can catch up on your soaps...lol! I know I have to watch my shows on Wednesdays too! can't miss those, but I can't stay away from your blog too! TFS!
What a gorgeous card, Shirley! Luv the color combo & the layout! That image is so cute, too!
Tammy
a beautiful card, love the papers and image that you have used. xx
What a sweet image, Shirley! And your coloring rocks! Sometimes it's good to take a break from crafting...and those K-dramas can be addicting! Enjoy, whatever you do!
This is such a great layout! I love the adorable image. In fact your cards are always adorable! I'm glad you got caught up on your k-dramas. I don't watch them cause I'm afraid I won't know when to stop...LOL!
lucky...i wish i had time to watch shows like you! gotta work tho! anyways, love your cards as always! Your coloring is awesome!
Oh Shirley!
This your card is wonderful! YOU ARE AMAZING! I am just as guilty of not visiting as much and leaving comments too. It's not the K-dramas for me, it's just being tired and busy. But, I will always do my best to check up on my dear blog friends! :)
Oh what a cutie, fabulous card Shirley.
luv
Debby
Shirley this is gorgeous!!! SO very pretty!! Great coloring and i LOVE the color combo!! Fantastic job on your creation!
This is such a pretty card Shirley! I love the papers and pretty colors! Also this image is so sweet!
Thanks so much for playing along with the sketch!
:)Kathy
Very Pretty! That is a great layout, adorable image too! Have a great week!
Hugs,
Denise
Hi Shirley! So beautiful card! I love the image and papers you used. TFS! Hugs :)
Shirley this is so beautiful! Love the soft colors and the embellies! Might have to use this layout, it is great!
hugs,
Michelle
This is so pretty and precious!
Ahhh, another Korean drama lover! My friends and a couple family members are hooked too!! LOL!! Love your cute image and great coloring!! Great job on the challenge Shirley!!Just mailed your goodies!
Hugs
Jodi =)
A gorgeous card Shirley, The image is so sweet and your colouring is beautiful. I love the pretty papers and button details.
Hugs
Debbie x
lovely card Shirley! Reading is like this for me! lol Some days it's hard to decide, read or stamp!!! lol
Pam Going Postal
this is gorgeous!! Love the colours and the combo of papers!! hugs Juls
Such a sweet card, Shirley! I totally understand how tv shows can suck a person in...but I think we all need time to unwind and relax! That's what I keep telling myself! :) Enjoy your shows!
Shirley this is gorgeous...a sweet image and pretty papers, lovely job on the sketch! I'm a bit addicted to a few shows myself! ;) ~hugs
Ahhhh what a totally sweet card, Shirley! I love the darling image that you coloured so beautifully! The colours and BG papers are so pretty too!!
hugs,t
Shirley! This is sooo gorgeous! I so love this image ... I have it also, and you make me want to play with it right now!!! lol ... you're such a influential type of gal! These colors are just fabulous!!! Your DP's are gorgeous and your coloring is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it Shirley ... as always! :)
Hugs,
elise
Post a Comment