Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You Rock

Thank you so much for your warm welcome-back greetings and words of encouragement.   It was so nice to hear I was missed--your sweet comments really meant a lot!

Now, for the winner of the Honey Bikini stamp.  The names of all who qualified for the candy draw, even those who said they already had Honey, were placed in a hat and a winning name was drawn by my DH.  The lucky winner is 1 LuvnMama!  Congrats Mama, looks like baby is your lucky charm!  If you were here, I'd be the first to rub your tummy!



                       

Here is a simple birthday card that I made for my grandson using a digi from the Inky Boys section at Tiddly Inks.   I joined a group called Tiddly Inks Digitals at Paper Craft Planet and was lucky to have received this image as a freebie.  Thanks Christy!   Think I'll even enter him in some challenges:

The challeges:
Stamp Something - Stamp Something Digi!
Your Next Stamp Challenges - Challenge #18, Buttons!

The recipe:
Stamp:  Tiddly Inks Digi
Tools:  Nestabilities
Ink:  Copic Markers
Other:  Buttons, Alphabet Stickers

Hope you are having a great week.  Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

Alice said...

congrats to Mama!!! =) really cool boy card, Shirley!! love your amazing coloring as always!!

Amy said...

Congrats to Mama!
I love your boy card Shirley! Those Tiddly Ink images are too cute to resist! ;)
Your coloring is awesome and the star buttons are the perfect accent!

Juls said...

Fab!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

what a cute kid Shirley! I love him! just a perfectly awesome card!!! He will love it too!
Pam Going Postal

Brenda said...

I'm sure your grandson will love the card! Congrats to Mama on the win... yup, her baby is her lucky charm! I would rub her tummy too!

kris said...

Woohoo!! Yay Mama!! Shirley, this card is rockin'!!! Love the cute star buttons!! =D

Joy said...

such a cute card. this came out so great! as everyone says...boy cards are the hardest to make. can't really use all those flowers and sparkles...haha. congrats to Mama! as she will be thrilled! keep up the fabulous work! happy Thursday!

Jodi said...

Congrats to Mama on the win!! This is a cute image, and I love how you used him on this card!!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Unknown said...

Congrats Mama! So nice card! TFS :)

1LuvnMama said...

Holy Moly! Me? Wow Shirley! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

Luv the Tiddly little guy! Your coloring is perfect in yellows and blues! Amazing with those cute star button embellies! :)

Elise said...

Congratulations to Mama! Yayyy!

Oh Shirley, you are just the sweetest .. your grandson will LOVE his card that you've made for him! And what's even more special is that he'll treasure this and keep it forever! :) You're so thoughtful and loving. :)

oh! BTW .. thank you for entering into my candy! And a mighty good luck to you!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Kyoko said...

Hi Shirley!

Congrats to Mama and I LOVE the card you made for your grandson! Boy cards are so hard to make!

Hugggies,
Kyoko

mst822 said...

Congrats to Mama! Your card "Rocks"! Super cute image & I luv your color combo!
Tammy

North Shore Craft Girl said...

Shirley, I am so happy your back blogging and creating. I love your card it's just perfect. I think making boy cards is such a challenge (well at least for me) But you rocked it! Congrats to Mama!
Have a great night.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is great Shirley what a cute little dude this is just love the papers and your design just right for this image great work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Michelle Alejandro said...

Such and adorable card! Love the colors!

Hugs,
Michelle

Cyndi said...

very cute card! perfect boy bday card!

Sue from Oregon said...

Welcome home! Sorry to be so scarce...been working harvest. This is just as cute as can be...you know I have a soft spot for little boy creations!

Rach said...

what a fab card for your grandson hun. wonderful colours and papers.xx

Tammi said...

Oh this is so cute Shirley! Beautiful job coloring, love his hair, now if only I could do that, lol! :) ~hugs

Stephanie said...

Hi Shirley, what a super cool card! I also love the beautiful butterfly / floral cards you have made recently :) Hope you're well, love Steph x

donna mikasa said...

I almost missed this! Such a cool "boy" card and it took me a while to realize....he's holding a rock? Always great to see your cards! YOU rock!

SemSee said...

Congratulations on winning YNS Challenge 18! Please visit the YNS Challenge blog to see details of how to claim your prize! Hugs, Sem x