Hello friends, happy Friday to you! Bet you're all looking forward to a nice holiday weekend with family and friends. Whether you're picnicing, camping, going to the beach, playing fireworks, shopping, or just relaxing and enjoying the sun like Nora, I hope you'll have a safe and wonderful 4th of July weekend!
Nora's enjoying the lazy-hazy-crazy days of summer but she's also ready for some challenges, too!
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Check it out! (use checks, plaid, gingham, etc.)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Challenge 1, Nice and Girly
By the Cute and Girly - July Challenge, Warm Summer Days
Magical Crafts - Challenge 18, Flower Power
The recipe:
Stamp: C.C. Designs Swiss Laying Nora digi, Imaginations-cloud, Whiff of Joy-sentiment
Paper: jillibean soup
Ink: Memento, Copic markers
Tools: Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Punches
Other: flowers from stash, pop dots
Thanks for looking and
have a wonderful weekend!
34 comments:
Hi Shirley! What a lovely card! I adore this image and I love the olours you used. The grass edge is perfect and your colouring is awesome!
Hugs,
Larisa
Oops it has to be Larissa and not larisa with just 1 s. LOL
Some times you come across a blog that just makes you go wow and this is it for me! I have now become a follower.
I love your makes and this one is stunning, I love these images and have 2 of my own, they never fail to make me smile.
I love what you have done with this card so very very pretty! I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations.
Thanks for joining us at magical crafts!
Dazie
x
This is beautiful!!!! I absolutely adore this card! You are one talented lady!!
awww... her paper pieced dress is fabulous! such pretty and relaxing scene!! I LOVE THIS!!! hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend, too! =)
Hi Shirley this is one gorgeous card love the shape and that image and colours are delightful I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
How adorable is this?? So many wonderful details, Shirley! Love, love, love this! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Ohhhhh PURE SWEETNESS!!!
she is just precious Shirley! Love everything about your card! the paper pieced dress is perfect!
Pam Going Postal
Aw...this is such a sweet card Shirley. I absolutely love it!! Have a great weekend!!
So lovely Jay Jay !!! Thanks for playing with us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts my Friend !!!
Big Hugs
Mag :)
Hi Shirley! Your card is so sweet! TFS Good luck on the challenges. Have a great time :)
Shirley! This is absolutely LOVELY! Wow! You've colored this image perfectly! And that little background scene is GORGEOUS!!!! I love it!!!
Big Hugs to You!
Elise
I can just hear her humming lah-dee-dah...so very cute Shirley!
This is a beautiful card! I especially love those little flowers! I wish that there were carefree days to just lay around and do nothing! Happy 4th of July!
Such a darling card, Shirley! Luv that Laying Nora image, she's adorable! Luv all the details on your card, too! Enjoy your weekend!
Tammy
very pretty card! love the image and the soft colors!
Too cute! Fab colouring. Luv the scene you've created.
xoxo,
Lori
Beautiful card Shirley, love your use of the MS deep punch, adorable Nora and wonderful details.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge.
hugs Heather xx
Oh wow Shirley, this is gorgeous! I love the image and how you've layered up the garden scene. Thank you for joining us at MCFC, good luck in the draw xxx
Just gorgeeous! Love the whole scene you have created! Hugs Juls
Beautiful card Shirley, fabulous colouration and paper piecing and I love how you have created the fence with your MS punch. This has such a fresh summer feel to it.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
Genius use of that Martha Stewart punch Shirley, it completes this cute scene you've created perfectly! Love her dress and her hair looks fabulous!
Aww Shirley, such a sweet, sweet card! I love Nora! Looks like she has the right idea on how to spend a lazy hazy summer day!! TFS!
What a darling scene you've created, love the colours and your beautiful colouring!!
Hugs, Stephanne
This is beautiful and very creative ... I can't wait to see what you make next!
Oh fabulous card Shirley, love the sweet image and great colours too.
luv
Debby
SO cute!! I love the grass punch that you used and the colors are amazing!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah
Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the image. It really feels like Summer. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna
Wow, love your card! Cute image and love your coloring too! Great job!
Shirley, she is just too cute and one of my faves for sure!! I love the little scene you made with her and the pretty coloring you did too!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Shirley, you are the queen of cute cards! Your card adorable in every way, I LOVE it!!!
hugs
Risa:)
I love her dress and how she's laying there in the grass and flowers! Neat how you did the sentiment in the cloud too, this is darling Shirley!
Beautiful card! Love the image! Thank you for joining us over at BTC&G and Good Luck! X
Post a Comment