Monday, August 9, 2010

Time

...heals all wounds, that's what they say.  I guess it's true, in a sense.  It's been a while since I've wanted to craft or been an active blogger, but I've recently felt like coloring and crafting again.   I think I will, soon...

Time...also flys.  I can't believe it's been a year since I first started my blog. 

So to celebrate, I have some candy.  There are no rules, you don't have to be a follower--just be sure to leave me a comment so you can be entered in the draw.

I have one twist, tho--it's my party right?  LOL!!!   For those of you who have followed me regularly (I think you know who you are and I appreciate you soooo much!), your name will be entered twice.  And if for some reason you weren't able to see this post in time, I'll be entering your name anyway.  ;)


Aside from that, it'll be a fair draw I promise you, LOL.  As usual, the names will be thrown in a hat and my DH will do the pickin.  This candy will be short and sweet and will end on Wednesday, August 11.  The winner will be announced on Thursday. 

Thank you so much for visiting my simple little blog and for all the support you've given me this past year.  I am so grateful for all the friendships I've made through blogland, I've learned so much from you.  Big hugs to you all!

XOXO to my dear friends who have called or emailed me.  Your thoughtfulness meant a lot!

Have a wonderful week!

24 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm so glad that you are getting that urge to craft again! We've definitely missed you! Congrats on your blogaversary and wishing you many more to come! Hang in there and take care!

Sally said...

Shirley,
Have been checking your blog and wondered why you were not crafting, but I totally understand. Have been a follower for a long time. Love your crafts and congratulations on your 1 year blogoversary....Thanks for the chance to win some lovely goodies...

Islander Girl said...

I've been wondering where you were! It's been quiet over here! Yeah, I hear ya! I get that way too! Hope you get your mojo soon cause I love, love, love your work!

Congrats on your blogaversary! Have a great week! Aloha!

donna mikasa said...

Big hugs to you, Shirley! Glad to see you posting again. Time will heal and I just wanted to say how happy I am to see you back. Please don't enter me--just wanted to wish you well! Hugs!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Shirley Girlie! I have so missed seeing your wonderful creations and have been concerned about you. Happy to see you are maybe getting the urge to stamp again. If I was over there, I would get ya going! You have been missed!

Unknown said...

Congrats Shirley! So glad you are back :)
Big hugs.

Joy said...

Hey Shirley...was getting worried about you. wondering if everything is alright. I hope it was just to get your mojo back and nothing else. I hope you start to create again as I get my inspiration from you =) thank you for offering such wonderful blog candy. you are such a dear sweet person and wishing you only the best to a speedy recovery back to the world of crafting. have a good week!

Elise said...

SHIRLEY!!! Hiiiiii! :) I'm so happy to see you on here, and I agree with you ... time heals all wounds. Well ... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Yes, time sure does fly by way too quick! And I don't like it one little bit! lol!

I think this is so like you to offer such wonderful candy ... sooo sweet! Please DO NOT enter me in this, as I have these nesties! ;) Yayyy .. you're the one who got me hooked on these remember?!! You bad influence you! LOLOLOL!!!

Well I'm so happy to see you back and look forward to what you whip up soon!

Big Big Lovable Hugs to You!
Elise

Anonymous said...

auh right mama

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

WOW TFS....time does heal all wounds....hugs

Alice said...

so happy to see you posting, Shirley! Hope all is well! =) thanks for the chance to win the sweet candy, too! hope to see your cards again, soon! =) sending you hugs!

Tanya said...

Congrats Shirley!!!!
Thanks for the chance to win this awesome prize!!!! Love your blog and I'm your follower.
Thanks for inspire!!!!

mst822 said...

Hi Shirley! Happy Blogaversary! Gosh, I've missed your beautiful creations! I've had moments of "blah" myself, but it's people like you & many other talented women who inspire me to create! Please do not enter my name, I'm just glad your back!
Tammy

Jenny V. said...

Hi Shirley! Hope all is well. Wow a year already, sure time fly by so fast. I love visiting your blog, you sure have beautiful creations. Thanks for sharing with us your ideas and being an inspiration to us.

Jenny said...

Hi Shirley,
Glad you returning to crafting... sometimes we just need a crafting break yah? I love your work and look forward to more from you in the future! Happy Blogaversary to you!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Hi Shirley! It's been a very long time since we've spoken and I'm so sorry about that! I'm glad you're back and you're right, time does heal. Hope you're doing well. Take care and thanks for being an inspiration! xoxo, Linda

P.S.: No need to enter me for your candy. Just wanted to say HI and glad you're back!

1LuvnMama said...

Hi dear friend! Please don't enter me in your blogaversary (and btw, congrats on the 1 year!)!!!!
I've been thinking about you lots and glad that you're semi back. As with me, I'm sort of there and not. You know how it goes. I'm glad to finally hear your {voice}!!! Take care Shirl!

Anonymous said...

So glad to come wish you a Happy blogaversary or however that's spelled!!! lol Yeah, time is good but we're women and our hearts are so sensitive! A good thing I think! ♥
It will be so fun to come back here again though, so I do hope you get to stamping and coloring soon!
You always inspire me!
♥♥♥ I love sharing these hearts! lol
take care Shirley!!!
Pam Going Postal

North Shore Craft Girl said...

Shirley

I am so glad your back. I check your blog every week and though I am always in the background just watching all your creativity, I was praying you where just taking a break. I am so happy you are ok. Thanks for all your love of crafting and Congrats on your 1 year anni. Can't wait to see all your new coloring and cards.
Big Hugs...

Joy said...

Hey Shirley!

I'm glad you getting your inspiration back...you make the most wonderful designs!

Have a great week and hope to see more soon!

Hugs!

CHARLOTTE said...

Glad to hear from you again, Shirley, and judging from all of the comments you received, so are a lot of your readers. Just take a day at a time now, and congratulations on your one year blogaversary.

Amy said...

Oh Shirley, I was so happy to see this post come up on my dashboard! Hugs to you, and I'm glad to hear you may feel like creating again(some upcoming Sweet November stamps have a request for you...shhhh).
Congrats on your 1 year anniversary!

Cyndi said...

glad to see you in blogland again! i was wondering what happened to you! hope everything's ok! missed seeing your beautiful creations!

Jodi said...

Hi Shirley!! I have been missing YOU and your great talent!! Please don't enter me in the challenge but I wanted to say hello and to say I've missed you!!
Congratulations on your 1 year in blogland!
Hugs
Jodi =)