Clearly Besotted Full Steam Ahead stamp & die train set; Your Next Stamp Balloon Buddies,
Memory Box Puffy Clouds, Chameleon and Copic markers, Core'dinations cardstock
I had a lot of fun making this card for my grandson. He'll be turning three next month. Surprisingly I made my card way in advance for a change--I'm usually making my card the day before the event lol.
I'll be linking this card to a couple of challenges: Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #47, and Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day!
I'll be linking this card to a couple of challenges: Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #47, and Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

5 comments:
oh my gracious!!!!! SHIRLEY!!!! THIS IS THE CUTEST CARD EVER!!!! I LOVE IT! LOVE it! You know I have grandsons too... hehe... lots of them...so I appreciate ALL.THE.BOY.CARD.IDEAS. lol Love it!
oh my gosh Shirley! This is just soooo DARLING & PERFECT for your grandson! 3 years old already?! sigh .. time sure does fly! I know he is going to be so tickled with his card!!!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Big hugs,
Elise
Absolutely Adorable!! sincerely Martha-Your Next Stamp DT
OMG, this is the cutest card ever. Totally LOVE IT.
Those cuties are adorable in the train. Way to combine sets. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!
Post a Comment