Hello! I hope you were one of the lucky ones to have the day off today so you could enjoy a 3-day weekend.
Before I tell you about my Anya card, can I tell you my good news? I made the "Top 3" with my Surfer Ian card in the following two challenges--Die Cuts r Us Design Team Challenge and Whimsy Stamp Challenge. Woohoo!!! I am so grateful to both of them for giving me the opportunity to enter their inspiring challenges !
Today's card will be entered in 5 challenges. It now seems to be my card-making routine to first find a sketch challenge to begin with. This usually helps by giving me a jump start and lays my foundation. Jessica's sketch was fun and easy to work with.

1. Farm Fresh Friday
Sketch 9 by Jessica Diedrich
2. Cute Card Thursday, Challenge 81 - So Charming!
(charm - handbag)
3. Stamp Something - Color Challenge Brown
(Designer Paper - Florence Carriage by Darby)
4. Anyone for Anya? - Perfect Paper Piecing
(The Greeting Farm - Rain Snow Shine Anya stamp)
5. Whimsy Stamps, Challenge 23 - Get Punchy
(Flower - Marvy punch)
Other supplies: Nestabilities; copic markers; adhesive pearls, ribbon and button (from stash).
I really appreciate your stopping by and for any comments you might make. Thanks for looking!
20 comments:
Awesome Shirley!!! OMGoodness how adorable is this! love it! and great colors too! hugs, Kris
Wow! Congrats on making the top 3 Shirley! Good job! Your Anya card is gorgeous! TFS and have a great week!
Hey Shirley, just wanted to stop by and thank you for your continued support in visiting my blog!! You are such an awesome friend. And look at you go, joining in a bunch of challenges. It's fun, and it motivates you to create tho', ya? How do you look through the challenges, and do what each one specifically wants? Love your coloring, sister... you are doing GREAT!!!!
Hugs,
Jen
She is exquisitely fashionable! Absolutely love the browns!
Beautiful card! Love the color combo and the image. Perfectly accented too. Thanks for playing along at Whimsy Challenges! :)
So pretty! It's such a nice card. I love the color! Great take on the sketch. TFS :)
Don't you just love the effect of paper piecing? Love the cute charm and the lovely flower.
Love from AFA!
Renata
Love that Anya, she is coloured beautifully! Thanks so much for joining in at Stamp Something this week.
Jenni x
This is such a fabulous card! I love the designer bag look you've given it, very chic!
Beth xx
Gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at CCT :)
Hugs x
a fantastic card.xx
like that little shopping girl!
Hugs, Alex
OMGosh, this is just beautiful! Love the embellishments. Great job...can't wait to see more.
Hugs~
how fun Shirley! love these images and your cards are awesome!
Pam Going Postal
Hi Shirley, long time no hear! I love the card you made here!! Your coloring is fab!! Love the paper you used to match her! So glad that you are participating in challenges!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Love this card Shirley! and congrats on making the Top 3!
This is beautiful Shirley!! I just love this card!! Gorgeous coloring, paper and colors!! Great job on the sketch!
Woohoo on making the top 3 with surfer Ian!!
Hi Shirley!
This card is beautiful. I love the rich colors that you have used! Congrats on making the top 3 in those challenges! well-deserved.
Thank you also for your lovely comment on my blog. You are so sweet!
Hugs Jeanette
Oh so so darling, super cute.
Wow what a fabulous creation Shirley. Love your paper piecing and colouration of Anya.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
Post a Comment