Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ryan!

Good morning. Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!


Just wanted to share with you a quick, no frills, CAS card that I made for my son who's turning 30 something (in case I shouldn't be mentioning his age, lol) in a few days. Just a simple card with a birthday message for a son who works 65+ hours a week with only Sundays off. His birthday does not fall on a Sunday, but I hope he can still "spoil himself silly"!


Card recipe:
Stamps: Craft Lounge - Hangin' Loose with Kona; Penny Black
Ink: Copic Markers

5 comments:

Danni said...

So awesome! Fun image!

Nicola said...

Your colouring is gorgeous on this super image Shirley and your sentiment hopefully will hit home and make your son rest up a bit.
Hugs,
Nicola xx

Rach said...

oh i love this!!! fantastic colouring of you sweet image. hope you son has a great birthday.xx

Bev said...

Oh this is fantastic. Your colouring is amazing and the image is just so cute! x

Jodi said...

Love your coloring Shirley!! Super cute card too!! Hope he had a great bday!
Hugs
Jodi =)