Hello friends and happy hump day to you! Just a short post today to share with you the Birthday/Thank You card that I sent to Brenda in appreciation for her awesome blog candy (see post below). Her organizer and recipe book are even prettier in real life! Thank you, Brenda, I love them!!! I hope you've received your card before you read this post... :)
Card recipe:
Stamp: Stamping Bella - Savvyshoppabella; Savvy stamps - sentiment
Paper: Basic Grey - Euphoria
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Nestabilities Labels 4, Dew Drops, Swarovski butterfly crystal, charm, pearls and flowers from my stash
Thanks for taking the time to drop by--I so appreciate your visits!
17 comments:
Shirley,
This card is Gorgeous! Love it, you did a great job.
This is a great card Shirley! Love the pretty colors!!! can it be my birthday too?!?!? hehe... jus' kidding girl!! i do LOVE this card though! =D hugs, Kris
LOVE this card you made!! Wonderful colors for it, and I love the paper!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Oh my!! I totally, totally {heart} this!! Awesome job!
Oh she is so pretty.
Very lovely card!
what a fantastic card,
a wonderful image and gorgeous details.
Hugs
Rach x
Another beautiful card with all the embellishments.
This card is so beautiful! Isn't Brenda the best! Congrats on winning her blog candy, so much fun!
Wowzers Shirley this is one sassy card. Love your image and gorgeous papers - your floral detail is awesome.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
So beautiful! I love the colors :)
Thank you for the card and goodies! It was such a great surprise!
Your card is so pretty Shirley! Love the colors and the sweet Bella image :) Have a lovely day!
WOW!! Shirley, this is stunning!!! Love your layout and your colors!!
I'm so excited - finally another card! lol And, I love it! All the details are sooo well coordinated and your layout and papers are perfect. Awesome coloring of Ms. Bella too. Love the charm too! hugz, Mary
Wow! love your card Shirley! The embellishments are perfect!
Just wonderful! I love Stamping Bella & this is one of my favourite images :)
Hope you're well
Love Steph x
Post a Comment