Happy New Year!
I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year! I am so appreciative of the many wonderful friendships I have made in the short few months since I started this blog. You have all welcomed me to this wonderland of blog and have supported me with your visits and encouraging comments and I want to thank you all so very much! I have learned so much from each and every one of you and I look forward to the new year crafting, learning and sharing good times with you.
May 2010 bring you and your loved ones
Good Health
Joy, Peace and
Love
Card Recipe:
Digi Stamp: TGF Toby (free digi--thanks Marina!)
Paper: Cosmo Cricket (blog candy win--thanks Steph!)
Ink: Copic Markers
Tools: Nestabilities
Challenges entered:
1. Cupcake Craft Challenges - Challenge 71...A Time for Celebration
2. Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Party!!!!!
3. Stamp with Fun - Challenge 39, Happy New Year
4. Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 92 - Happy New Year
Have a very SAFE and Happy New Year!
See you in 2010!
XOXO
XOXO
31 comments:
Shirley~ you are one talented lady and I am so blessed to have you in my life! I am so inspired by your awesome creations and that it gives me encouragement to create! I am thankful to you for your kindness and generosity! you are so loving and I am so grateful for your wonderful comments! I am hoping that the new year will be bring you much happiness and may you be blessed and may 2010 be prosperous for you and your family! thanks for the friendship and may the new year bring us closer! have a wonderful New Year! hugs~ joy
This is so cute!! I like how you used the ribbon. This litte guy is on my desk waiting to be used, thanks for the inspiration!
Fantastic card Shirly and just perfect for our celebration theme, the image is so cute and the celebrate ribbon is lush! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake :) Donna x
He's so CUTE!!! i used him today too! fabulous colors... absolutely wonderful job on the card! you go girl!! hugs, Kris
Happy New Year's Shirley!
Great card and cute ribbon! :) I downloaded that adorable little guy, but haven't done a thing with him yet . . . BUSY, BUSY!! I have a little package to send you but I think I have to run down to the post office after the New Year's . . . sorry :( Been pretty hectic over here! In fact, I have several packages to send out, but those recipients will have to wait. Anyway, thanks for friendship through blogland! Have a good one and hope you're feeling better! :)
What a wonderful card, love the colors!!
Lovely card. Great colors. Happy New Year!
Hello Shirley,
Your card is beautiful!!! I love your sweet image and the colors are fantastic!
Take care and I'm wishing you and yours a beautiful New Year!
hugs
Risa:)
Hi Shirley! This is sooooo sweet! This little guy looks so happy on the front of your beautiful card! I love the colors you've used, the ribbon and the clock adds just the perfect touch! :) I love it!
Hugs,
Elise
Ooops! I also wanted to add in ... have a SAFE and WONDERFUL New Year also!!! :)
Hugs,
Elise
Hi Shirley! First off, hope you're feeling better and will be healthy for the New Year! Secondly, you are one fast cookie! I didn't even know about this digi until a friend told me about it and then I check out your blog and you already made a card! Woohoo! You are definitely an inspiration and I'm so thankful that we met through Blogland! I still have your package to mail out ... I'll e-mail you with an update on my dad ... so much going on at the end of this year! Here's wishing you and your family all the best that the New Year will have to offer! Thanks for everything Shirley! Take care and let's plan on meeting in 2010!!! xoxo, Linda
so cute! thank you for joining in the CCT challenge, Happy New Year! hugs Debx
Thank you for inspiring me each time I visit your blog! Love your card too! Happy new year! Hope you're feeling better too!
What a cutie, Happy New Year!! Hugs Cindy
So cute! Love the colors you used for your card! Happy new year!
Hugs
Jodi =)
I just got this image and it is too cute! Hope you have a wonderful New Year!
Hugs,
Michelle
Happy New Year, Shirley! :)
Love your card, the colors are yummy(make me think of chocolate) and that little fellow is colored wonderfully!
You always seem to find the cutest images to color, Shirley, and your work is superb. Hope 2010 will bring you and your family good health, happiness, and time to craft and watch your Korean dramas.
Very cute card!The colours are wonderful and I love the image!
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)
Hugs, Tรญmea
Hi Shirley. I just wanted to pop in and say thank you sooooo much for all the kind comments you leave on my blog (i.ink.i.can). You're so very, very sweet and they mean a lot to me!! Also, I just love this card. It's just precious! I took a tour around your blog and really enjoy your entire blog!! Nice job!!!
Again... thanks for the support!!
Denise
Oh wow!! Shirley, this is just adorable!! :) Happy New Year to you friend!! HUGS
What a cute card. The image is adorable and the paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge and don't forget our new challenge starts on 4th Jan!. Hugs, Denise x
What a perfect card for our new year challenge. Such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week and Happy New Year! Hugs, Denise x
very cute card!...I might have to use that stamp too because I can't find any other new year stamps at the moment! Happy New Year! Look forward to your creations in the new year!
What a little cutie! Love it! Happy New Year...looking forward to seeing more of your creations!
Hey Shirley,
Happy New Year! Love your very cute card, look forward to always seeing your beautiful creations & getting inspired. Hope to see you at my next gathering!
Hugs,
Denise
Adorable! Love the colors and that little clock!
Super cute card! :)
Hi Shirley! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments!
You do wonderful work and I'm happy to be following you, too!
Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!!! So glad to have met you (through our blogs!) I hope you have an awesome 2010 and hope to meet you in person one day! Thank you for all your kind comments on my blog and I hope to be creating soon! I'm going through your blog and ooh-ahhh, so much great inspiration! Aloha!
Happy New Year! :)
Post a Comment