Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blog Candy Winner



and the winner is...



Congrats Amy!  LMK your mailing addy so I can send you your candy!

Thanks everyone for playing.  Hugs to all!!!

15 comments:

Denise said...

Congratulations Amy! Thanks Shirley for giving us a chance to win, have a beautiful week.
Hugs,
Denise

Unknown said...

Congrats Amy! :)

Linda said...

Congratulations Amy and thanks Shirley, for having such an awesome blog candy contest! Have a wonderful week!

Joy said...

yay Amy! congrats to winning a spectacular blog candy! you create some awesome projects Shirley!

Brenda said...

Congrats to Amy... what a lucky girl!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to Amy! Lucky, lucky you!

Nena said...

Congratulations Amy~~~enjoy this precious
candy as you create something wonderful!!

1LuvnMama said...

Shirley,
I just luv what you did with that gift set. Tutorial?

And to Amy!
CONGRATS! Lucky you to receive this from such a sweet person! :)

kris said...

Yay Congrats Amy!!! Thanks Shirley for the fun blog candy!! Super sweet of you!! hugs, Kris

Elise said...

Congratulations Amy!!!! Super Cool! Thank you Shirley for the excitement and the super duper blog candy! You're the sweetest! :)
Hugs,
Elise

mst822 said...

Congratulations to Amy! Lucky you! Thank you Shirley, for offering such great blog candy.
Tammy

Jenny V. said...

Congratulations Amy! Thanks again Shirley for offering this great candy, so nice of you to do that. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Amy said...

Thank you so much Shirley! I do feel extra lucky to win this candy, I'm on cloud nine! I think this calendar is the cutest and was wishing so hard to win! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Congrats to Amy!! Enjoy that sweet stamp and calendar.

Congrats to you too Shirley on your win at my blog. Thanks for your addy. I will be sending it to you!
hugs,
Chris

Michelle Alejandro said...

I want a recount, nah j/k. Congrats to Amy! I also wanted to thank you for my AWESOME card! I just got it today and I love it! Can't wait to show it to the world! Thank you so much!

Hugs,
Michelle