For a Whole Lot of Nice!
What do you say when someone gives you a "RAK"?
RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS...when someone gives you something not because they had to but because they were thinking of you, something that comes from the heart...this is what I received from my dear friend 1LuvnMama. Thank you seems so inadequate but it comes from the bottom of MY heart. Thank you Mama!
I luv, luv LUV this!
And what do you say when you receive a hand-made card
not a store-bought card--but a card that was made especially for you, one that was colored so meticulously and beautifully, just for you. Not just..thank you, but "thank you for the time and love you put into making this just for me!"
This beautiful Christmas card was from my dear friend Jodi. Thank you Jodi, I so LOVE this gorgeous card!
Thank for you visiting me today and I hope you will visit the blogs of these 2 wonderful and creative artists, too.
Have a great day!
14 comments:
So nice RAKs! :)
Score!!! You got some AWESOME goodies!! Love 1LuvnMamas creativity and Jodi's Joy of a card!! both lovely!! TFS! hugs, Kris
Sweet Stella RAK and that card is just gorgeous! More stunning than any Hallmark card, for sure! Thanks for sharing!
WOW - so precious RAKs.
Beautiful RAK'S! You are one lucky lady!
Tammy
Hey Shirley~
You lucky girl! ;) he,he,he!!! You so deserve these RAKS. Have a good rest of the weekend!
Lovely card...and what a wonderful RAK!
Hey Shirley,
Mama is so Sweet! I love mine too. You deserve these raks, for you too are so sweet & kind.
Hope your weekend is going good.
Hugs,
Denise
Love the RAKS! You truly deserve it!
gorgeous creations! Love the rose in her hair! Hugs Juls
I got the same one, isn't it the cutest! I have to hurry up and post mine too. Just too cute!
Shirley, you are just the sweetest! Your words in your post are just so ... gracious. I love reading your posts! The cards you've rec'd are absolutely beautiful ... and you've rec'd them because you are the way you are ... beautiful!!! You're such a lovely person! :)
Hugs,
Elise
AWWW!! What adorable creations! I love them all!! What fabby friends you have!! HUGS
How awesome to receive this RAK from mama! I'm so happy you liked the card!
Hugs
Jodii =)
Post a Comment