Hello!
Hope you're having a nice weekend! I spent my afternoon practicing my coloring with my copic markers and was so frustrated! So much so that I ended up paper piecing part of my image. Even cutting her cute itsy bitsy fingers was easier for me than coloring today, lol!
I wish I could color these cute Pure Innocence images like Donna. I only recently found out about her blog through my friend, Charlene, and I really love how Donna does her cards with these adorable images. Visit her at Three Umbrellas if you haven't yet seen her work.
I want to make some of these calendars for some friends (I hope they don't all turn out paper pieced, lol) but in the meantime I thought I'd enter this one in a couple of challenges:
1. Cute Card Thursday, Challenge 94 - All New (my calendar)
2. Flourishes - Feel the Love!
Paper: Basic Grey Lemonade
Digi Stamp: Pure Innocence
Ink: Copic Markers
Tools: Nestabilities Blossom and Circle
Embellies: Calendar (fm MunchKins); Doodlebug Loopy Love Sequin, Brad & Glitters; Crystal Stickers; Ribbon; Pop Dots
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
Have a good evening!
25 comments:
That is CUTE Shirley!!! i like the size and layout of it... beautiful job!!! =D keep them creations comin'! hugs, Kris
Don't get discouraged my dear friend! You do amazing work with your copics! This image is darling! Works well with the DP too! Paper piercing is just as good! :)
Great job, Shirley, and you even paper pierced her outfit too! I love all of the embellishments you used ... please continue to share your PI images.
How wonderful is this Shirley? Love it, hope you're well & Happy New Year to you :)
Big Hugs
Steph xxx
Shirley,
I love it! Very pretty. And your coloring is great!
Hugs,
Denise
this is just soooooooo adorable! Hugs Juls
So adorable! Thanks for sharing :)
AWW! Shirley, this is just sooo adorable!! I love it!! The calendar is a fab idea with your adorable image!! HUGS
This is so adorable! I love how you used the hear to keep the calendar down in the front. Love the colors too!
Hugs,
Michelle
I think you did a great job on this project! I'm glad you're starting to get back into the routine of crafting again. I'm trying super hard, but other things keep popping up. Hopefully I can create something tonight. We'll see...
Oooh great job!!!
Just keep practicing w/the copics...it takes awhile, but once you get a hang of it it'll be really easy!!!
Aloha!
This is just adorable!! Love it and I think your coloring is gorgeous!
I think you did a great job on coloring! I luv your calendar project, it's so cute!
Tammy
Your calendar is beautiful Shirley! Your image is so cute and your paper pieced dress is fab! Try not to be so hard on yourself, your coloring is amazing you know!
hugs
Risa:)
Your calendar is so beautiful Shirley and I think the paper piecing really adds to it's beauty. The way you coloured the hair is superb, I think you're a brilliant copic colourer. Chris :)
Oh look how darling.
i love your calendar! very clever and the image is really cute!
I love your little calendar!!! Gorgeous design and a sweet image!! Like the paper piecing you did!
I love your calendar! Even though it was a bit of a struggle for you, it turned out really amazing. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
This is such a cute calendar! Love the image and the pretty papers!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
This is beautiful! Your friends are very lucky!! :-)Traci
Shirley! I don't see you for a couple of days and when I come back to visit you ... you have a gazillion amazing things on here! Wow! You're a busy busy gal! I love what you've done with the calendars! Hmmmm.. You've inspired me to give something like this a try (just hopefully mines does not fall apart! LOL) You're amazing!
Hugs,
Elise
she's adorable Shirley! I love paper piecing and coloring!
Pam Going Postal
I love these PI girls...they are SO sweet! I like how you paper pieced too. Thanks for playing in the FLLC Challenge
Oh, Shirley! I just saw this today! It's ADORABLE! I'm glad I enabled you to Pure Innocence--you did wonders with her!
Post a Comment